• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What Zelda Remakes/collections Would You Like to See?

Id like to see a 3d remake of a 2d game. Remake Links awakening or Alttp for example. I think thatd be pretty cool

The only game that I can see being remade is Majora's Mask, However I would like to see A Link to the Past released as a 3D Classic. I'd like to see how Nintendo would pull that off.

I would love to see the original Legend of Zelda remade in a 3D environment. How awesome would that be? Keep everything in the game exactly the same, just make it in a 3D world.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I really dont care for remakes. However collections would nice to have. I could see the possibilities.

Nintendo's Classics! Zelda Collection: GnW Zelda, LoZ, AoL, ALttP, LA and maybe OoX

Zelda 3D Collection: OoT, MM and WW and bonus Mc

Zelda Millennium Collection: MM, OoT MQ, WW, TP, PH and ST

collecters disk! for the gamecube, and sure only four but with that the gameboy player and a few of the other games you can play every game upto phantom hourglass on the gamecube. what a wonderful system....

I mean a Zelda collection that includes all of the Zelda games on a Wii disc/3DS card. Of course Nintendo might exclude the newer Zelda titles, but still I would like to have a Zelda collection with all, or at least most Zelda games.

I really want them to re-release, it doesn't even need to be remastered, are the Oracle games. They are just about the only game that does not have access to play on the Wii or the 3DS.

I really want them to re-release, it doesn't even need to be remastered, are the Oracle games. They are just about the only game that does not have access to play on the Wii or the 3DS.

I guess you are almost right the Oracle games are the only games that are not on the 3DS, however non-3DS ambassadors don't have Minish Cap yet.

Oh my god you're gonna get my speech. Majora's Mask. Must I say more? That game is genuinely scary. No pop-out screams, no faded colors, no pitch blackness. Pure evil. When I was younger, I was scared to TOUCH the cartridge. I even had a nightmare where I accidentally blew a magic bubble at an elephant (don't ask) instead of the deku scrub, and then it's trunk came OUT OF THE TV, wrapped around my neck, and choked me to death. But now I play it almost everyday. :D I never get tired of the sidequests (except for the Anju and Kafei one, oi....) or the dungeons. Especially swimming in water as Mikau. ;) All-in-all, they should DEFINITELY create a remake of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the 3DS. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom