• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Zelda Project Are You Currently Working On?

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, I'm a little busy.

Making Game Maps For:
Link's Awakening DX
Link's Awakening
Oracle Series
Zelda NES
Zelda II
A Link To The Past

Text Walkthroughs:
Skyward Sword
Link's Awakening\Link's Awakening DX
Ocarina Of Time

Videos:
Majora's Mask E3 2000 Trailer Remake in 1080p (Editing the music to fit the original is a lithe challenge, seeing who the song in the trailer is all cut and switch around compared to original Canon The Barbarian track, besides the quality of the E3 trailer video on ZD and YouTube, the music sounds different from the Canon track - the chorus sounds like it's stronger and re-recorded. Especially if you listen to the music for the Ocarina Of Time 3DS and original trailers.)

Minecraft Worlds:
Due to Mincraft not working at the moment, these worlds have been placed on hold.
The Legend Of Zelda (Quest 1 = 75% complete) (Quest 2 = 0% complete)
The Adventure Of Link (5% complete)
A Link To The Past (GBA release to include new areas)
Link's Awakening (GBC release to include new areas)
Ocarina Of Time (40% complete)
Master Quest
Majora's Mask (100% complete - out of scale, need to remake this one)
Oracle Of Ages
Oracle Of Seasons
Four Swords (Might be hard because of all the levels, but I'll do it)
The Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap (1% - did a test run of Link's House)
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Ocarina Of Time 3DS Master Quest (just need to flip the normal Ocarina world and redo the dungeon)
Skyward Sword

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ooh, I really do like this. I'm currently working on these:

Walkthroughs
Legend of Zelda (REACHING the Dungeons only)
Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Dungeons only)
Majora's Mask (Masks only)

None of them are even remotely close to finished. lol

onebizarrekai

gay energy
An Ocarina of Time comic. It's fun... when I actually feel like working on it. (hardly ever)

It's a complete parody and it's anime styled, which makes it waaaay fun.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I do need to play some Zelda, since I haven't played one since I completed Majoras Mask which was over 5 months ago :/

So I need to get my Zelda fix, I am probably going to finally complete A link to the Past as I have never actually completed that game or I will do a 3 heart run on Majoras Mask :)

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I do need to play some Zelda, since I haven't played one since I completed Majoras Mask which was over 5 months ago :/

So I need to get my Zelda fix, I am probably going to finally complete A link to the Past as I have never actually completed that game or I will do a 3 heart run on Majoras Mask :)

You should try the Majora's Mask Three Day Challenge. I posted my walkthrough for it on the forums.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
One thing I've been thinking about doing for a while but haven't got around to yet is to create a questionnaire that will recommend a Zelda game to a newcomer. There are so many Zelda games and they are all quite different. Sample questions could include things like :

Do you prefer console or handheld?
Do you prefer easier combat or more challenging?
Which graphic style do you prefer?
Do you want a sidekick to accompany you on your adventures? If so, what personality would you like it have?

After answering all the questions, scores would be tallied for each game.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I suppose I am technically working on an in-depth review of Skyward Sword but it's been on an unofficial hiatus since I got the Hitman HD Trilogy. One day though, fairly soon, I shall have it finished.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I just finished a fan art piece that is a take on one of the Hyrule Historia concept-art pieces.

I have a sketch for a painting pending of Engineer Link from Spirit Tracks holding a dead bunny that is the result of his hunting rabbits with a canon.

I am thinking about how I'm going to go about starting a revision / overhaul of an old epic-chapters fanfiction of mine, "The Great Desert" to make into "The Greater Desert." I've spoken to my co-creator about a few ideas, but have yet to do anything.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I have a sketch for a painting pending of Engineer Link from Spirit Tracks holding a dead bunny that is the result of his hunting rabbits with a canon.

I think it would be better if Link was holding a dead bunny because he hit it with a train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom