• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Is The Hardest ?

Ok we all know Zelda 2 is THE HARDEST ... but

I want ur top 3-5 hardests WITH REASONS and NO ZELDA 2

Like so

3: Ocarina of Time ... Cause it was the first 3-d one so i was getting used to it

2: dont kill me ... Twilight Princess... I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS REDICULOUS
i do not know why but i found it quite challenging

1: Majora's Mask... Must i say anything? GREAT BAY TEMPLE... STONE TOWER TEMPLE... ARRRHHGG!!!

Last edited:

Megamannt125

Blue Link
3. Uh........
2. Zelda 1 - Without looking up a walkthrough or a map, you'll be lost for days, and still not find the dungeon your looking for.
1. Link to the Past - it starts out easy, but later on it gets really really tough, I think Link to the Past is a great challenge for Zelda experts.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
3. MM I found Gyrogg to be so hard that I was basically forced to skip him all together and get the extra heart from stone tower temple before I could beat him. Still my favorite Zelda though.
2. aLttP The dungeons were tough, the game was pretty long, and the enemies (especially the soldiers when in groups of 3 or more) were pretty tough. An overall great game.
1. LoZ I spent hours trying to find someone who would tell me about what I have to do first. (Like Navi in the beginning of OoT) I imagined it would give you some direction besides "its dangerous to go alone. take this." Plus, the darknuts in that game before I got the Magical Sword. Practically impossible for me without bombs.

L

Link3618

3. MM I found Gyrogg to be so hard that I was basically forced to skip him all together and get the extra heart from stone tower temple before I could beat him. Still my favorite Zelda though.
2. aLttP The dungeons were tough, the game was pretty long, and the enemies (especially the soldiers when in groups of 3 or more) were pretty tough. An overall great game.
1. LoZ I spent hours trying to find someone who would tell me about what I have to do first. (Like Navi in the beginning of OoT) I imagined it would give you some direction besides "its dangerous to go alone. take this." Plus, the darknuts in that game before I got the Magical Sword. Practically impossible for me without bombs.

3. Twilight Princess ( If you dont have a walkthrough then your screwed)

2. Ocarina of Time (the last time i beat it i was 3, it came out in 97 right? I thought it was pretty tuff my big bro or dad couldent get past the forest temple.

1. Majoras mask- hands down the worst 3d zelda game, i hate it so much.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
3. Twilight Princess ( If you dont have a walkthrough then your screwed)

2. Ocarina of Time (the last time i beat it i was 3, it came out in 97 right? I thought it was pretty tuff my big bro or dad couldent get past the forest temple.

1. Majoras mask- hands down the worst 3d zelda game, i hate it so much.
I didn't use a walkthrough and I beat Twilight Princess in two days without any trouble at all. And Majora's Mask isn't really that hard at all if you figure out what your supposed to be doing. Maybe I just think TP is so easy because i'm so used to the zelda formula, that I can figure out any puzzle and a boss with ease.

1. original Zelda (i saw some show on G4 that it was voted in the top 5 for hardest games)
2. Majoras Mask (interesting, but really really really hard)
3. A link to the past (hard, intracate puzzles, some things take a long time to complete)
i wouldve said for #2, seeds of darkness, but that wouldnt really count as its a game for the computer and nintendo didnt endorse it,... i think

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
3. the Original LOZ

Reason: at first you have no idea what to do, it gets even harder as you figure out

2. Majora's Mask

Reason: the creepy and dark mysterious atmosphere of the game really makes the game have the Illusion of Being a hard game.

1. A Link to the Past

Reason: the only hard thing in this game is Moldorm. the Big boss guarding the third and final pendant before ya get the Master Sword.

That's it folks :3

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Definately Mask. The time constaints made solving puzzle difficult and the Final boss at the end had different forms which took skill to beat. The second hardest would be The Minish Cap. I don't know why, but handheld games seem harder than console games. Third hardest would be Twilight Princess. Yes, the bosses weren't very challenging, but the puzzles proved to be zelda-standard and required a lot of thought

Kazumi

chagy
Hrmm.. No Zelda 2. OK.

1. Majora's Mask
I found this to be the hardest 3D Zelda ever. It's also my second favourite Zelda ever, right after ALttP. Well this game only had four dungeons (Perfect number), they were all very difficult. And the time limit only made things more interesting and difficult, I always had trouble getting the Bottle in the grave in Ikana. I believe it is the one were you need to get Dampe to dig holes.. I always found it hard to complete one the night of the third day.. Which is when you must do it.

2. A Link to the Past
I found anything after the Temple of Darkness to be very hard. Especially the bosses. Those were tough... Though the Magic Cape helped.. I also found it very hard to complete this game 100% without a walkthrough, just because of the large amount of semi random almost useless, yet fun items that are hard to find.

3. Legend of Zelda
This one is on here because of the huge difficulty of the rooms in dungeons which have.. 5 Wizrobes (Spelling?), 4 Like Likes, and 6 Blue Darknuts. Those are hard.

Neo

The One
3: ALttP. MY GOD! This game started out easy but ended with a nigh impossible Ganon battle!

2: LoZ. This game is so tough due to the lack of health and the difficult enemies.

1: I know you said don't put AoL, but...there's no game tougher.

Zarom

The King
3. OOT. This being my first Zelda, back when I was only 7 years old, I had a really hard time doing it and I didn't always know what to do... At that time, I was not knowing any single word in english!!! :lol:

2. MM. They are Zeldas I haven't played yet, so amongst the ones I've played, this one comes 2nd. Ennemies and bosses were somewhat hard during my first playtrough. :nod:

1. LOZ. Doing all the adventure without knowing where to go and what to do can be really tough sometimes. Also because you loose life really quickly! <3 And the quest 2 is really REALLY difficult, but I have done it. :cool:

1. Majora's Mask
Definitely the hardest for me. Tough enemies and bosses, sure, but the worst is the level design. Most complex and well-designed dungeons in the series, IMO.

2. A Link to the Past
Was pretty hard for me. Not a lot of hints on where to go, making it hard to find dungeons. Additionally, the dungeons were well designed, and unlike some other games, you didn't have a repertoire of crazy moves to take down the enemies, so they were often much tougher to beat than in other games. Hardest final boss, to boot.

3. Ocarina of Time
Not much to say here, because I didn't feel it was too hard. I find it harder than other games not on my list, but this is among the Zelda games I feel are kind of easy. The two listed above are the only ones I feel provide a pretty adequate challenge.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I never thought AoL was the hardest Zelda.

The hardest one by far is the original Legend of Zelda. So hard to find different dungeons, items etc. And if we talk about the 2nd quest, terrible!! (But also fun, yeah ;))

Other "hard" zeldas worth to mention are MM & LA I believe.

Well, if I have to disregard those three, that narrows it down a lot.

3. OoT
It actually was pretty difficult the first time through, with some challenging puzzles and combat sections. On later play-throughs, it's a lot easier though.

2. OoA
Perhaps it was that it was the first Zelda I got into, or perhaps it was that I was really young, but I had a hard time with this one one my first play-through. There were some pretty darn hard bosses, not to mention hard puzzles.

1. MM, of course
Definitely the hardest. It may have had fewer dungeons, but that just means the puzzles were packed into each one. I spent quite a while on the Great Bay Temple myself, and the Stone Tower Temple was no picnic either. Not to mention some of the bosses...

If I was including the first three games, it would probably go something like this:
3. LoZ
2. MM
1. ALttP

I haven't played AoL, so I can't say anything about that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom