• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Is The Hardest ?

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Here's mine:

3) OoT -- Mostly because of the time travelling element and the day / night changes. Going without playing it for awhile and trying to get 100% completion can really mess you up about where stuff was located (ie - which time, which part of the day)

2) ALttP -- Maybe tied with OoT for the same types of reasons but this time applied to the Light / Dark world. I think part of it was getting the 'sweet spot' when warping between dimensions. I'd often end up in a rock or something and have to go back and forth until I warped to just the right spot.

1) LoZ -- Mainly the second quest. Finding a dungeon by burning a random bush? Invisible walls with no indication as to their location or the possiblity that they exist? Now try playing this game when it first came out and you can't jsut run to the Internet to save you! It's a vicious assault on your sanity, especially for someone who's about 7 years old! Ridiculous!

All in all, I don't even know if LoZ or AoL can be on the same page as any of the others. They realyl did let up on the difficulty after the NES generation of titles. I would say that AoL's probably my actual #2 here, then ALttP is 3, but I read the rules. AoL's actually pretty straight forward in a way once you get the hang of it.

If they were on a point scale of difficulty, and LoZ was at 100, then AoL would be about 90 to 95. ALttP would be about 50. It's that big of a difference in difficulty for me. They just can't be compared really.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Majora's Mask

And it STILL would be my No. 1 in difficulty if Zelda 2 were allowed to be disscussed. For me, MM was harder due almost soley to the time limit and time-travel saving mechanism. I also found the Snowhead Temple very diffucult, due to the controls on the Goron rolling (keep in mind, I played this game as an emulation on the GameCube, so the controls were probably naturally more difficult for me than if I'd had an N64 ). Still, even Zelda 2 was a game I found easier than this. MM is definitely the king of difficulty on the 3D Zeldas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom