• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda games HAVEN'T you played?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hyrule Warriors and A Link Between Worlds are the ones I haven't played yet. I do plan to start them, but never had the chance to. So yeah, have never played Hyrule Warriors or A Link Between Worlds.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Most of the spinoffs. I've played all of the main series games, Tri Force Heroes included, as well as Link's Crossbow Training, Wand of Gamelon, and Hyrule Warriors. I've also played most, but not all, of the remakes. Everything else has yet to be touched by me.

There are only 3 Legend of Zelda games I have not played are the following: Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages and Skyward Sword.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The only Zelda game I haven't actually played is Tri Force Heroes. I've at least played through most of the others.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Adventures of Link (tried it, kept dying, didn't like it and put it down forever), Four Swords, Four Swords Adventure, Phantom Hourglass and Triforce Heroes (haven't gotten it yet).

I'm not counting CD-I, Tingle-games or Hyrule Warriors, etc, never played them, but have no plans to either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom