• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda games HAVEN'T you played?

For me, I haven't played Zelda II, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Spirit Tracks, or Triforce Heroes. CDI games and the Tingle spinoffs don't count.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I haven't played Link's Awakening, either Oracle game, Four Swords Adventures, Triforce Heroes. The Tingle and CD-I games don't count.
Some others (ALttP, AoL) I didn't play more than a few minutes of.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Too Much Tingle Pack is the only Zelda game out of the 50+ games I do not own nor have played (aside from the unreleased Zelda games). Hopefully I manage to find a way I can buy it.

just the DS titles,and considering how much hate they get,i think i'll pass
I must say, Phantom Hourglass pleasantly surprised me. I went in expecting it to be among the worst games I've ever played, but I ended up liking it.

The Co-op Zeldas seem to be the least played here, and I'm not surprised. I don't plan on playing either Four Swords game in the near future, because it would be terrible to get all of the peripherals.

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
For the games released on Nintendo consoles (aka "the official ones"), I've played them all.

I have not played the CD-i games, but I do own them (and a working system).

I also haven't played any of the BS games, fan-made games, or Game & Watch stuff, but I'm probably not going to go out of my way to get them.

I must say, Phantom Hourglass pleasantly surprised me. I went in expecting it to be among the worst games I've ever played, but I ended up liking it.

The Co-op Zeldas seem to be the least played here, and I'm not surprised. I don't plan on playing either Four Swords game in the near future, because it would be terrible to get all of the peripherals.

Maybe they'd be more played if Ninty had done the smart thing and put them on consoles instead of handhelds, or at least made a single person campaign. I would like to try out my Four Swords game, but no one else owns a GBA.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member

FSA can be played as a single-player game with a normal gamecube controller. It's actually quite fun ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom