• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Games Have You Played/Completed?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ok, I know a lot of people put this kind of stuff in their signatures, but some don't. Plus, it's just fun to talk about. So, which games have you played/completed?

:zelda:Games Owned: Collector's Edition (LoZ & AoL), A Link to the Past (SNES), Link's Awakening (original Game Boy cardtridge), Ocarina of Time ("gold version"), Majora's Mask (holographic cardtridge), The Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess (GameCube) [I borrowed The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks]
:sword:Games Played: All except Four Swords
:mastersword:Games Completed: All except the Oracle games, Four Swords, and Four Swords Adventures
:triforce:Games Completed 100%: All except Ocarina of Time (I don't bother with the last 50 Skulltulas) and the previously mentioned games

:bow:Games I Look Forward to Play: Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword (lol)

Last edited:

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Okay, I'll be the first to reply, though I have it in my sig, I'll elaborate.

Own: Ocarina of Time (VC), Twilight Princess (Wii), Legend of Zelda (VC), Majora's Mask (VC)
Played: All four
Beaten: Ocarina, Twilight Princess
Completed 100%: None, working on TP now
Look Forward to play: A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword

Progress (New category!):
OoT: 1 play through, none in progress
TP: 1 play through, 100% run in progress
LoZ: 1st run in progress, in 4th Dungeon (Snake)
MM: 1st run in progress, on Great Bay Temple

Next, I want to get either ALttP or WW, but I haven't decided yet. I don't want to have more than 2 games going at once, so I won't get either until I beat either LoZ or MM (likely MM), but once that happens, I'll either get ALttP because it's supposed to be one of the best in the series, or WW since I have no solid foundation in AT and it's important to the theory.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Okay, I'll be the first to reply, though I have it in my sig, I'll elaborate.

Own: Ocarina of Time (VC), Twilight Princess (Wii), Legend of Zelda (VC), Majora's Mask (VC)
Played: All four
Beaten: Ocarina, Twilight Princess
Completed 100%: None, working on TP now
Look Forward to play: A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword

Progress (New category!):
OoT: 1 play through, none in progress
TP: 1 play through, 100% run in progress
LoZ: 1st run in progress, in 4th Dungeon (Snake)
MM: 1st run in progress, on Great Bay Temple

Next, I want to get either ALttP or WW, but I haven't decided yet. I don't want to have more than 2 games going at once, so I won't get either until I beat either LoZ or MM (likely MM), but once that happens, I'll either get ALttP because it's supposed to be one of the best in the series, or WW since I have no solid foundation in AT and it's important to the theory.

So you only have Zelda games via the Wii. Haha. That's cool, and all, but they're better on the original systems. (Sadly, I don't own the original two games for the NES... But those are the only ones that aren't original. I've gotten the privilage to play LoZ on the NES, though.)

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
As of 04-04-2011

Games owned (in order that I got them):
Twilight Princess-Wii
Phantom Hourglass-DS
Spirit Tracks-DS
The Wind Waker-GC
Ocarina of Time-VC
A Link to the Past-GBA
Skyward Sword-Wii (I paid $5 for Gamestop to hold it for me until it comes out :) )

Beaten (in order):
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass
(yes, I know, it's not much. I don't have much time to play home console games for long periods at a time most of my week.)
(I would have beaten Twilight Princess a long time ago, but I have been stalling the game. I don't want it to end! In other words, I guess I am going to go 100% on it! I am at the Twilight Palace at the moment.

I could get Majora's Mask if I wanted to on the VC, but I am going to wait until I finish Ocarina of Time.

Last edited:

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Well, I've played all the games in my sig, but haven't beat all of them and none of them have been 100% runs, because I am way too lazy for that.

Games I beat:
OoT, OoA, WW, MC, TP

Games with decent progress:
Past first dungeon- LoZ, FS, PH
Over half way- aLttP, ST

Everything else:
AoL (not surprising), MM (only because I was playing this in a hotel room and paying by the hour.)

Most of my games I started a long time ago and I stopped playing them because I got distracted by another game or just became lazy. That's why I haven't beaten aLttP and PH; I either lost interest or another game caught my interest. Heck, in the past year I finally picked up OoA again and actually beat it.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I've played all but Minish Cap, Spirit Tracks, Link's Crossbow Training and the CDI games.
I've completed: LoZ, Seasons, Ages, FS, OoT(N64), MM, WW, TP(GCN), PH.
I've 100% completed Seasons, Ages, Wind Waker, TP, OoT and MM.

Currently working on A Link to the Past. I'm at the first time fighting Agahnim as of this post, but I rarely play.

I'll probably come back to edit this later, I know I'm missing something, but I can't remember it at the moment...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've only played LoZ, AoL, ALttP, OoT, and MM, and have beaten them all at least twice. I just got ALttP a few months ago, so I've only beaten it twice. I got the other 4 on or within a couple months of their release dates, and I've beaten them several times.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Games owned in the order I got them:
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (technically, those two are my brother's, but he doesn't play them)(on original N64 format), Link to the Past, Four Swords (same cartridge), Twilight Princess, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages.

Games playing:
Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons waiting in line

Games beaten in order:
Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess

Games beaten 100%:
Link to the Past

Games hoping to get:
Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks.

Ocarina of Time, beaten three times, currently working on a fourth time.
Majora's Mask, beaten once.
The Wind Waker, beaten once, currently working on a second time.
Twilight Princess, beaten two times, currently working on a third time.
Adventure of Link, beaten once. May start a second time soon.

The Legend of Zelda: In progress.
A Link to the Past: In progress.

I plan to do three heart runs sometime in the near future for Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time.

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
Games I own: Zelda Collecter's Edition (GC), Ocarina of Time ( N64, N64 Gold Cartrige, GC, Zelda Collecter's Edition, Emulator), Minish Cap (G:cool:, Majoras Mask(GC), Link to The Past(GB, Emulator), Twilight Princess (GC+Wii), Wind Waker (GC), Legend of Zelda Original (GC), Zelda II (GC)

Completed: Ocarina of Time ( many times), Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Legend of Zelda Original, Zelda II.

Favorite: Ocarina of Time (of course)!!!
Still A lot I have to beat AND play.:(

-CuccoFighter :cucco:

David

But you called me here...
Played:
All. (Except for the CD-i games. I've watched them though)

Beaten:
All.

100%:
OoT, MM, TP (GCN and Wii), TWW, ALttP, LoZ, Zelda II, FSA

Favorites
LoZ (its the original, so why not?), OoT (grew up on that game), TWW (another one I grew up with), MM (because its just awesome)
Least Favorites:
PH, ST. (The DS games were not fun for me. Too easy and weird)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom