• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Games Have You Completed/Beaten?

I've beaten LoZ, Zelda II, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, Four Swords, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Skyward Sword.

M

Monkalrus

Majora's Mask and the Legend of Zelda are probably the only ones I've truly gotten 100% on but everything else I have beaten. Everything except the cd-i games which I don't count.

Oh and I got 100% in Link's Awakening and the Oracle games.

Z

Zeldaforthewin

Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time 3D, Skyward sword.

D

Dizzyness

I have beaten( scrolls through mind....)
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Just became a Zelda Fan with Wind Waker being my first game.....yeah....

Let's see now.

Beaten: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Minish Cap, Legend of Zelda (first quest),Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Four Swords Adventures, Spirit Tracks, Four Swords, Link to the Past, Link's Awakening.

Played: Master Quest, Adventure of Link (soo hard).

G

GibdoMaster64

I've completed every single zelda game.... including the cdi games ;)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have defeated all the 3D games exactly 4 times each (except Skyward Sword, which I've defeated once).
Of all those playthroughs, I've done 100% of each 3D game once each.

Regarding the 2D games, I've beaten Link to the Past, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks twice each, but only 100% Link to the Past.

I'm currently playing through The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages, Minish Cap and doing a minimalist of Phantom Hourglass and Link to the Past.

I'm also doing the Hero mode of Skyward Sword.

E

Estalphos

every single one of them has been played and beaten, but 100%.. Half of them.

I have already beaten:Wind Waker,Minish Cap,Spirit Tracks,Phantom Hourglass,Ocarina of Time,and Link's Awakening.
I am currently working on beating Skyward Sword,although I have stopped for whatever reason just after the Sandship.

N

ndifeuno

I've finished OoT, TP, Minish Cap, OoA, OoS, WW, and LoZ. I haven't finished PH because I can't stand the Temple of the Ocean King, and I'm working on OoT 3DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom