• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Games Have You Completed/Beaten?

Like the Main Story or completely 100% EVERYTHING But you have to finish one of those or both of them
Please view this and reply i need your guys views your all i got so keep this thread up!!!

GOOO LEGEND OF ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD

Last edited:

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Ocarina of Time (N64 and 3DS), Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and I'm currently chipping away at Skyward Sword, A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda, and The Adventure of Link... mostly SS and ALttP though. I haven't done much with Zelda I and II, but I'll probably play them more once I've completed SS and ALttP.

K

Kopdogg

I have beaten them all... a couple of them multiple times. I have beaten the first one plenty of times, second quest also. Links awakening once, cause I was younger, like 11 or 12. The ZeldaII twice, once when I had a hard time but finally got around to beating it at my grandmas as I played it for hours. Then beat it a couple years ago and ran through it. ALTTP like 5 or 6 times. I beaten Minish Cap once, Majoras Mask once, cause I got stuck at the light castle and had to beat it way later. Oracle of Seasons and ages once, even beat the Evil Ganon when you complete them both and only when you complete them both. Literally just got done beating Spirit Tracks 2 days ago because I was stuck at the top of the castle. That was hard. I liked Wind Waker a lot, but totally loved beating Twilight Princess. That was one amazing Zelda to me. I had to buy a Wii for Skyward Sword and am getting it for Christmas. I can't wait to beat that one after all the amazing reviews I am hearing! I love how I have beaten them all though. It feels like I have done something special by beating everyone of em! And I loved every one of them. Ocarina of time was awesome as well but that took soo many hours. Atleast 70 for me. All winter long when it came out. and Minish Cap and four swords once, but I love the four swords gameplay. So fun and compelling to me!

ive not 100% any zelda game but i am only 11. its only heart pieces i dont have
OoT3d, TP, FSAE(four swords aniversoury edition), spirit tracks.
ive nearly beaten SS and MM

P

pfr_77

I've only beaten OoT, MM and TWW all the way through :/ skyward sword is going to be added to the list soon, though. and hopefully Twilight Princess after that. I plan on beating everything but the NES ones some time - I'm hopeless when it comes to those. I wanna go back and do TWW and MM some time too because I only beat 'em once and that was a few months after release in both cases

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
In order, I have beaten: Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker and Majora's Mask (well...not yet, technically, but I'm pretty well there. I'm just waiting for my friend to visit for the holidays since I promised him he could witness the final battle XD).

There are so many other titles I would like to play and beat, however. ;w;

Oot (+3D) - MM - Alttp - WW - TP - SS - MC - ST - FS
currently working on LoZ
I have FSA, but for some reason never played it. And stopped with OoA.

S

Shadowbeat8

OI

I beat LOZ-AOL-ALTTP-LA-OOT & OOTMQ + (3D)-MM-TWW-FS-FSAE-FSA-MC-TP-PH-ST-SS.
I need to find the oracles. Any where but the internet where i can find them?

A

Azure Kite

I've been trying very hard to get a 100% on Majora's Mask since it's my favorite game, but the mini-games are difficult for me, mostly because my hands aren't as steady as they used to be and I screw up a lot. The only Zelda game I HAVE gotten 100% on, though, would be Twilight Princess, and I was very proud of myself about it (this was years ago). And Shadowbeat8, if you're looking for the Oracle games without using the internet, I suggest going to pawn shops, flea markets or vintage stores that would sell older things. Just make sure they have video games, and I'm sure you'll find one of them there.

I've beaten:

LoZ (1st quest only)
OoT (many times)
MM
TP (2x)
PH
ST

I haven't 100% any of the games though. I don't enjoy the mini games much and am not good at them so I end up skipping some heart pieces and upgrades.

To make things easier, the only ones that I haven't beaten (not counting the three CDi lumps) are Four Swords Adventures, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. I've 100% The Legend of Zelda and Majora's Mask, and perfected A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and Ocarina of Time. By "perfected" I mean that I've beaten the game so much that, to this day, I could probably still 100% it without a guide.

Whoops, I forgot that I haven't beaten Oracle of ____ either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom