• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Games Have You Beaten?

I have completed all Zelda games except the fake cdi games and the game and watch game. I completed all remakes as well.

I have completed Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword. I’ve played but haven’t beaten The Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link. I plan to go back and complete those after I finish the one I’m currently working my way through, which is Oracle of Ages. I really want to play some of the others that I don’t have, but there’s no telling when that will happen… ah, well, at least the ones I have completed are wonderful! ♥

I saw the ending credits of all the Zelda games (not counting the very rare and...not so good CD-i games that I hopefully will never have to play), and I completed most of them 100%. The exceptions are Phantom Hourglass (I had no motivation to collect all the ship parts) and Skyward Sword (so far I've only played through it once, and though I was pretty close to the 100%, I wanted to see how the story ends, and after starting up the second quest I quickly found myself being drawn to other games and didn't pick it up since then).

@Vanilla: You definetely need to check out Oracle of Seasons after beating Ages if you can manage to get your hands on a copy of that game.^^

Completed:
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit tracks
Skyward Sword

Playing but not finished:
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages

Have not played but want to:
Minish Cap

I've beat all the Zelda games exept for the CD-i games,but I don't intend to play them,they look horrible

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have beaten every Zelda game to date, with exception to the Phillips CD-i games (which i don't consider canon to the main series).

LoZ, AoL, ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, OoS, OoA, FS, TWW, TMC, FSA, TP, PH, ST, SS

Last edited:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
LoZ, OoT, OoT MQ, MM, WW, TP, SS, ALTTP and I'm currently going through MC. tried AoL twice but didn't finish either attempt

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Beaten
Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Age
Oracle of Seasons
Wind Waker
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventure
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirirt Tracks
Skyward Sword

100%
Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Oracle of Age
Oracle of Seasons
Wind Waker
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventure
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Skyward Sword

3 Heart Run
none

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Completed:
- The Legend of Zelda
- The Adventure of Link
- A Link to the Past
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask
- The Wind Waker
- The Minish Cap
- Twilight Princess
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks
- Skyward Sword

Still in the middle of completing Link's Awakening and Four Swords. Also, I just recently bought Four Swords Adventures, so I'll be tackling that fairly soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom