• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Would You Like to See on the 3DS?

G

Ganondorf6667

Majoras Mask without a doubt, having that game on the 3DS would be amazing.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm with PhantomTriforce on this one. As cool as it would be to see a Majora's Mask or A Link to the Past 3DS, I'd rather see something brand new. Maybe something in connection to either of these games, but not the games themselves.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well I've never played MM so I'm gonna have to say make a new game. I don't really care about remaking old games. I think remaking OoT was a good choice but thats good for now. Just release a new game!

Majora's Mask! because I don't think that we won't get new games because they remake a few old ones. We're getting Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword in the same year, after all.

I'd like to see them put all the games they had on GBC and GBA in the eShop (including the GBA remake of ALttP). Honestly, I'd like all the existing Zeldas to be on a portable somehow, I travel a lot and can't bring my Wii with me for obvious reasons. I really enjoy replaying the games, and I miss them when I'm not home.

Well if we think about it logically, GREZZO who remade Ocarina of Time already has most of the character models and animations and some of the music and system to remake Majora's Mask while Nintendo can focus on an actual brand new 3DS Zelda game, which they have been for a while already, I'm sure of it, even though they remade Ocarina it wasn't actually Nintendo who remade it.

But of course I'd like the see the Oracle games come to the system in the virtual console and they kind of already confirmed a 3D classics remake for A Link To The Past, so I think that's great.

I would rather they come out with a new Zelda game on 3DS and do that well, then I would like them to do MM 3D to go with OOT 3D.............plus MM was a masterpiece.

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
I would like a Majora's Mask remake, since Nintendo has embraced the second party it wouldn't slow down any new zelda games at all. And I really want a 3D Majora's Mask, the game looks like it was made to be in 3D already, with such massive areas with pits and winding paths and stuff.

Click to Enlarge
Snowhead Temple.jpg

Now wouldn't that be awesome in 3D with improved graphics? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom