• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What Zelda Game Was Your First?

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
mine was probably OoT or ALttP i cant quite remember but i know i couldnt get passed the 1st levels in both of those games haha

The First Zelda game I have played was A Link to the Past for SNES. I was about 8 or 9 years old when I first played A Link to the Past.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
When Blockbuster was still around when I was a wee lad I wandered inside with my mother to find a game to rent. Now being a kid I was naturally excited I believe that the N64 was relatively new perhaps a year old or so at that time. I saw a golden display box with a sword and shield I decided to rent that one and after my intial rent I kept renting it over and over again until my brother finally bought it for me. So my first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Ocarina of Time. I got it and Mario 64 on my fourth birthday, pretty much spent all my time playing my N64 after that day. Still remains my favorite game along with Majora's Mask.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I remember I got a Gamecube from my parents and my friend got me The Wind Waker (my first game ever) for my birthday. I was stuck on Outset Island for some time until I figured out you were supposed to talk to Tetra (I was 6, I didn't read the text). After that I couldn't get past the Forsaken Fortress because I had no idea how to turn off the light to get to the jail cell. After that I couldn't figure out how to get the chu's off the Deku Tree. My grandparents took me to a game store the next year and I got OoT with Master Quest, but I also got the Wind Waker strategy guide (with an OoT strategy guide inside) and it was hidden behind a bunch of other game strategy guides.
3 years later I actually decided to read the strategy guide and I beat the game, although I finished The Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time before that.

I remember Playing the Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Zelda II: Link's Adventure and Ocarina of Time when I was young, I just can't remember which one I played first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom