• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What Zelda Game Was Your First?

TL123

TL And TZ
My First Zelda Game was Ocarina of Time, but i play it not so good as today. Good memory's of a good Zelda Game! :)

Zelda Twilight Princess, was the first and only for now soon i am gonna play Skyward Sowrd, if i would have a DS a could play soo many games of Zelda unfortaly i dont have

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
When i was like 6 or 7 my aunt got me a game boy advance sp with a link to the past and fourswords. Let me tell u this: i sucked at it. I remember be so proud of myself after i saved zelda from Hyrule Castle cuz i thought i had gotten to nearly the end of the game. I never really realized the Zelda name on it, so it really didnt get me into the series.

Earlier this year, a friend of mine asked me if i had a 360 or a ps3. I said neither i have a wii. He literally started jumping for joy. He had a wii, and didnt know anybody else who had one. i know a lot of people with a wii, so i was slighty surprised. Anyways, he asked if i have tp. I said no. he said hes 20 bucks, so to eb games and buy it. He must have really loved the game. i went to eb games, bought it, and have been in love with the series ever since. I have collected every zelda game, and have beaten all of them except MM and AoL.

M

molhant

My first zelda was Ocarina of time. Picked it up on a whim and loved the games ever sence.

C

Chuckles

Link's Awakening was the first game I've ever played in my life and I couldn't be prouder to be introduced into the gaming world with this game.

I love first Zelda stories haha, my first Zelda game was Link to the Past. My older cousin had it sitting around in his room and I remember I'd always go over and look at it. After a couple visits of just sitting there holding it tight he gave it to me. I left his house early that day and went home and played it all afternoon, it was unlike anything I have ever played before and that's kind of where my fascination with art and story came from. After that my whole video game fascination began with Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom