• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What Zelda Game Took You the Shortest Amount of Time to Beat?

There was one for the longest now here's one for the shortest. For me it was Ocarina, this is partly because I didn't have the patience to try and get every gold skultula. But it took me a couple of months since the day we got it. :ricky:

Sheik

:the:
Well if Four Swords counts, I beat that in maybe three or four days. Excluding Four Swords, I believe I got through ALBW rather quickly. Although those two games are comparatively short regardless, so the game that took me the third shortest to beat might have been either Wind Waker or Majora's Mask, which one for sure I don't know.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I think either PH or ALBW. I believe I finished PH a little bit faster than ALBW though.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Spirit Tracks. I had it preordered and played it nonstop, so it didn't take long at all. It was only about a week. Even Ocarina of Time 3D took me longer, haha, despite the fact that I'd already finished OoT!

Unless Link's Crossbow Training counts? I finished that in an hour. XD

A Link Between Worlds. Think it's the only game in the series that I played consistently until I beat it, rather than getting off-task and/or procrastinating. It took me a week in real time, but it actually compresses to ~20 hours when you include only the play time and exclude the sleeping and the interneting...

I recall beating Ocarina of Time 3D pretty quickly, too, but I definitely had a few more intervals of neglecting the story and dungeons in that game, so it probably wasn't as fast as my first (and only) playthrough of A Link Between Worlds.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would say ALBW as well, as I played it pretty well non-stop. I think having played ALttP several times also helped me progress faster as there definitely are similarities between the two games.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you mean without replaying a game I think it was either PH or ALBW. But with replays it was TP. 7 and a half hours. I left all side quests (like bug hunting etc) and digging up heartpeaces aside. I started to play at 00.00 and finished it at 7.20 am

Edit: no it was not ALBW or PH. It was ALttP. I finished that one in one day

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Four Swords. But that's more of a multiplayer experience game so I'll pick another. Also I'm assuming you mean the first time playing through the game.

Maybe Spirit Tracks or ALBW. Just because my first time playing those I pretty much never put the DS/3DS down

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess. Just couldn't put TP down. To a lesser extent, this was the case for MM too, but it was shorter soo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom