• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Zelda Game is the Hardest?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
man you guys are babies,zelda 2 was hard but certainly nothing impossible
aside that the award goes to the original legend of zelda for the really dick choices that they made

Salem

SICK
Taking away the NES games, the difficulty of the Zelda games tend to be the same, only alttp and OoX slightly that the others though.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The Legend of Zelda is the hardest. I'm pretty sure most of us have come to that conclusion by now.

But not counting that one, I'll probably say Ocarina of Time, just because the other games are much easier. And I'm not counting the "bad" ones either. (Like PH…)

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
This may sound stupid, but personally, the hardest I've played is Phantom Hourglass. It's not like the puzzles are hard, but controlling for me was really hard - not sure if that's the case for other people.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Its OoA, i still havent completed that game. Im still trying to complete juba jubas belly, OoA has got to be the hardest Zelda game i have played since the NES, and im loving every minute of it

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
For the 2D games, I'll say the first one is because it's not too puzzle heavy until the last dungeon and link controls like a tank. The hardest 3D zelda game is Majora's Mask because that is very puzzle heavy and you can only get four heart containers, so they make you do side-quests to get heart peices. And I love it for that! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom