• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Have You Replayed the Most?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I would say I've played Ocarina of Time the most, it's one of the games I've had the longest and I've had that game since maybe a few months after it got released here in the United States. I also never really get sick of the game even though I've played it so much it's a very calming game for me now. The next Zelda game I've played the most is Majora's Mask.

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
Definitely Wind Waker. When I was a teenager I used to beat that game every week for a year after it came out (sometimes I’d beat it in a day.) Ocarina of Time is a close second I replay it every year and played it a lot before Wind Waker came out; then again in the time period after my GB broke until I had A PC good enough to emulate GV games. Then it’s a tie between ALTTP and MM, I used to really like MM and would restart it a lot but never get past Great Bay.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Ocarina of Time, probably. Not as much as some of the rest of you, but I’ve finished and started the Master Quest in OoT3D three or four times now. SS is a close second; I’ve played it three times. Haven’t beat it yet, though.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Zelda games have a lot of replay value, some of them I enjoy so much that I can replay them at least once a year, maybe more.

I started to think, which game have I replayed the most, and I was wondering what others would say to the question, and what estimate they'd give on the number of total replays. For me it's Ocarina of Time, I replayed it a lot when I was younger, and I've gone back to it almost every year since. I'd guess I've replayed it over 20 times by now.

I have definitely completed OOT over 20 times and also Twilight Princess a similar amount. I don't actually remember which one I completed more now or if they are equal. I used to keep count but not having discussed Zelda that much for a few years it's not something I can remember. I should probably replay them again at some point. I saw a nice HD 4k mod for both OOT and MM so I am tempted to play through them again on PC.

OoT and that wont change. I've replayed MM a fair bit too along with the Oracles. Most other games only a couple of times or once.

I'm waiting for WW and TP to be released on Switch.

Ocarina Of Time; I think I've played it 3 or 4 times. It has a great story and it's a game I never get tired of.
MM is a close second. :)

Wow I must be obsessed.

Over the last 20 years I've probably beaten all forms of OoT(ports and remasters) from start to finish...not lying. Near 30 times+. Maybe more actually. I replayed it 20 odd times on N64. I just loved that game so much I kept playing it start to finish tried to speed run it.

But then again I love to replay my fav games. I've beaten Metroid Prime a dozen times. The PS2 God of war games I've beaten near a dozen times too and also games like Ninja Gaiden Black for xbox.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
In terms of actual replays, probably Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. I really dug both games way back on the Gamecube (my current pessimism about the series is largely a post-2011 product). In terms of actual hours? Definitely Breath of the Wild. Each replay is many, many hours long, no doubt outpacing the actual playtime I put into TP and WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom