• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Have You Played First?

If my memory is good, I think the first Zelda game I ever played was aLttP. Even though my first Zelda game was OOT.

E

elf129

I'm pretty sure I played the original Zelda on my old school NES when I was a kid, but the first one I can really remember playing in any substantial fashion was OoT on my N 64

G

gimnastic

My first Zelda was The Wind Waker, I think I was 11. I find it challenging, as it was of the fisrts videogames I played, specially the Forsaken Forrtress. I liked it a lot so I purshased Minish Cap and played Oot in a emulator when I finished it. Actually, I have TWW almost compleated, with only 2 figurines left.

spaffy152

It's what ever
i played ALTTP for my first game and it is still my favorite! :D

i played ALTTP for my first zelda game! :D

The first Zelda game I played was the Wind Waker demo on the collectors disk for game cube. But other than that it was OoT~

M

Moonfall

Mine was the Phantom Hourglass which I was borrowing but never got to finish.

I got Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64 the Christmas after it came out. It took me a while to beat it, because I was not even 10 years old yet.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My first was Ocarina of Time (and that was only a few years ago), but Twilight Princess is the game that got me interested in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom