• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Have You Played First?

G

GoodSpaceFellow

The legend of zelda: Phantom Hourglass when i was 13, worst part was the hardest, to get the heart container from the arrow minigame

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. I bought it after I had heard good things about it, but I must admit that I was terrible at Zelda games back then. I didn't even get into the series until a while later.

H

haleyofhyrule

first time game i played was ocarina of time when i was 6 or 7 years old. i wasn't so good at it then... haha

First game I played was OOT at a friends house. Then I decided to buy Wind Waker. Beat that game later I got OOT beat it and have been playing most Zelda games up to date :D

E

Exuin

i have fist played OOT first when i was four got scared of the zombies in the begining and never finished it till two years ago

S

ShadowZone1996

The first Zelda game I played was A Link to the Past. When I was born my brother desided to give me a ''welcome'' gift. He gave me his SNES with Super Mario World & A Link to the Past. Of course I was too young to play anything that time, so I played it for the first time when I was three years old (We have that videotaped). It was the second game I ever played.

When I first got my wii my cousin was goin on about how epic TP was months later I borrowed it from a kid at school, and have loved zelda ever since.

I played Ocarina of Time first. I was about 4 and i got half way through the water temple, then our N64 broke. I actually got through most of it. Just couldn't find the boss key. It was the first Zelda game, and video game, ive ever played.

My first Zelda game was Link's Awakening for the original Gameboy. In fact, I didn't even know it was a Zelda game. I just thought it was a really awesome adventure game...but I could never get to Level 2-Bottle Grotto. The first Zelda game I played that I knew was a Zelda game was Wind Waker, and due to that, I never had a problem with it's "cartoon" graphics.

S

shiningravion2

When i was five and got WW for my birthday, it took me 5 years to actually sit down and get to the tower of the gods XD .

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Mine is Ocarina of Time. i saw my dad and grandpa playing it when i was 3, i started playing ..... and i got hooked. at 3 i couldnt read so id allways ask my mom what the text was saying since i cant read

S

Stalfosrule

Mine was Ocarina of Time on an emulater, and I fell in love with it and became A Zelda Fan For Life. I'm 13, and played it when I was 10. Surprised?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom