• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Have You Played First?

There's a difference for me. The first Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time for N64 back in the day, but the first Zelda game I actually beat was Twilight Princess, followed three days later by Ocarina on 3DS and Skyward Sword a few weeks ago. <3

S

SaruKame2

The first Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time, which also introduced videogames and Nintendo into my life.

X

Xloi63

my first game was Minish cap, when I was 11. My dad's boyfriend is an avid gamer, and I borrowed his Gameboy, along with a handful of games. The first one I played was Minish cap, and have played through it at least a dozen times since then.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
The original Legend of Zelda WAY before Zelda ever got THAT popular. Mario was the thing back in my day. Man, that makes me feel old. lol

S

Savva

Link to the past on super nintendo, still one of my fav games today :)

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
My first Zelda game, and indeed first video game, was Ocarina of Time.

The main reason for this was because I was two years old and I cried a lot and my mum found that if she set me in front of the television and switched on the N64 it was like magic and I stopped crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom