• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Have You Played First?

the first zelda game i played COMPLETELY was windwaker. i remember trying to play other zelda games when i was younger i just dont remember which ones they were..

U

UnregisteredBun

The first Zelda I played was Minish Cap and i loved it and now I'm so happy it's on 3DS for ambasador program.

N

NaCl586

my first ever zelda game i played was Ocarina of time and I know i skipped 2 temples while i was playing that

My first zelda game was Alttp. I played it at my cousins house and never forgot the name kakariko because I called it karioke village. about a year later I went round my friends house. He was playing TP and he went into kakariko village, then up death mountain and I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Since then I have been a hardcore Zelda fan.

X

Xypher

I initially started with both OoT and MM that I had gotten for Christmas when I was a little kid :) still by far my top 2 zelda games, and I still play them on my emulator XD

F

FierceDeityN

My first Zelda game was The legend of zelda a link to the past. very great game to start out on for me.

The first one I played was Major's Mask, but I only played a few minutes and gave up, then I played Ocarina of Time and never stopped, but I still havent beaten Majoras Mask, Im waiting to nuy it on the Virtual Console.

I bought an n64 at a garage sale for like 100$ back in the day. Not a very good deal anymore. It came with Oot and a few other games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom