• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Has the Best Penultimate Dungeon?

What Zelda Game has the Best Penultimate Dungeon?

• LOZ: Lion Labyrinth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AOL: Three Eye Rock Palace

• ALTTP: Turtle Rock

• LA: Turtle Rock

• OOT: Spirit Temple

• MM: Stone Tower Temple

• OOS: Sword & Shield Maze

• OOA: Ancient Tomb

• FS: Death Mountain

• WW: Wind Temple

• FSA: Tower of Winds

• MC: Palace of Winds

• TP: Palace of Twilight

• PH: Mutoh's Temple

• ST: Sand Temple

• SS: Fire Sanctuary

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I picked the fire sanctuary but I want to change my vote to OoT Spirit Temple. The only reason I didnt vote for it is because I thought it said shadow temple :/ I loved the spirit temple, I love the two iron knuckles you face and the fact that you do half as a child and half as an adult, And plus I like thee boss and boss battle. Twinrova's theme is awesome too lol

spirit temple is so awesome! you have to go there as child link first and than as adult link, witch is really unique. you get the mirror shield and the silver gauntlets. pluss i love the atmosphere, its so mysterious and old looking, and kinda religious-ish looking. really cool dungeon :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I loved the Palace of Twilight, the atmosphere in that dungeon was amazing. The puzzles were fun and creative, something a second to last dungeon could have trouble doing.

I voted for Spirit Temple from OoT. However I feel it's worth mentioning I really liked the aesthetics and tone of Twilight Palace from TP. It would've won over Spirit Temple if it were a little longer. Maybe it's just the TP fangirl in me, but going through the Mirror of Twilight for the first time I was hoping to see more of the Twilight Realm and not just the palace.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
It's either the Spirit Temple or Mutoh's Temple for me. the Spirit Temple was a great wrapup of the game before tackling Ganon's Castle, especially since you had to go through it as a child and adult.

Mutoh's Temple had one of the best items in Phantom Hourglass- the Hammer. there were so many interesting puzzles and I had a lot of fun in that one. Plus, not many people realize it's a water dungeon, even though you radie and lower water levels.

hmm couldnt it be shadow temple or spirit temple in OOT? I always did shadow temple after spirit temple.

And I would vote for Sky Keep for Skyward Sword. Or is that considered the last one in that game??

I need to replay the Oracle games, I only played through them a couple times, most of the others Ive played through more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom