• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Did You Have Fun Exploring in the Most?

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Mine would have to be Twilight Princess. i could run/ride around Hyrule alll day and never get bored. i also could explore the twilight versions of Hyrule and look around castle town. Oh how i love TP:yes:

D

darksoulrosario

wind waker i just loved travelling the sea : )

but skyward sword was also very fun to explore to : D

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
WW is most exciting for me to explore because of finding a bunch of islands, but I also find OoT and MM fun to explore because of the secret grottos (the holes in the ground) you find.

D

DerekJ

Ages/Seasons was amazing, but WindWaker is up there in the ranks as well

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
Majoras Mask cos there is so many side-quests despite the small world and so many rupees to find!

and Wind Waker
the world cos the world is so big.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I really don't get why people keep saying Twilight Princess though. There's nothing in there except for a bunch of heart pieces and Poe souls, plus it all looks so depressing. =(

Maybe it's because it was so large and fun to run around in? Seriously, how is it depressing? There's lotsa' stuff to do! It just doesn't seem like it because it's so spread out in the large overworld. Let me just say, I loved hunting Poe's and finding Hidden Grottos all over the place. Not to mention, I found the enemies in TP the most fun to fight thus far from what I've experienced. And since the overworld is absolutely ridden with said beasties...Well, you get the point. :)

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
Given I haven't played Skyward Sword nor will I look up any info containing spoilers I would say Hyrule in Twilight Princess. It is so massive. I remember playing it for the first time and not using Epona just to see how long it took to explore. It seemed like it took hours just to see every nook and cranny of that game. Well actually it did take hours (:

B

Baalous

It's really to choose for me since I love to explore everyone of the games and had immense fun in all of them. But I guess Skyward Swords was the one I had the Most fun in for the past while, maybe because it was still new, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom