• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Did You Have Fun Exploring in the Most?

D

dkm

Wind Waker allowed for the most fun exploring on sea, while looking for treasures, fighting enemies and discovering different islands. You could always count on your King of Lions boat friend.

Wind Waker or Skyward Sword. Both for the same reason basically...exploring all the islands in the sky in Skyward Sword and the great sea in Wind Waker.

K

kidtendo

Definitely WindWaker. Even after winning the game, i'd go back to islands for fun pretending I owned them all xD I haven't played Skyward Sword yet either so idk how the exploration is in it.

W

weavile14

I had more fun exploring in ocarina of time cause of the skulltula tokens and sidequests

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening and strangly, Minish Cap I just loved the kingstone pieces i guess =)

H

hookshothappy

I know a lot of people will hate me for this, but I still say that Phantom Hourglass' overworld was the most fun for me to explore because it felt like a mini Wind Waker in my portable device. I loved the sea exploration in PH as much as I did in WW.

gosh... windwaker. its just so.. open. it really feels like a huge world.. cause it is. and there's TONS stuff to do at every island.

F

fiercedeity97

Would hae to go with mm because I loved rolling around in the goron form and overall it was just fun to me

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Yes, definitely The Wind Waker.
So many different islands to explore, all with their own little secrets.

I also enjoyed Majora's Mask's exploration factor, particularly in/around the various buildings of Clock Town at different times.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I agree, Wind Waker was very fun to explore in. But I'm going to say TP is my favorite. There were just so many ways to find so many diffrent things. The only thing that annoyed me though was when all I usually go was purple ruppees and then reading''It won't fit in your wallet, though. Let's put it back for now.":(

F

FunFunIsland

Definately Skyward Sword! The entire game is explore, explore, explore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom