• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Just started A Link to the Past for the first time. Love the art style in this.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
None, I lent all my zelda games to a friend, and I don't know when I'm getting them back. Knowing him, the next zelda I shall play will probably end up being Skyward sword.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I have a few games on the go right now. Minish Cap, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, Ocarina of Time and FourSword Anniversary edition have all been getting played recently, and I keep considering returning to Majora's Mask since I started that a while back but wound up sucked into projects. I should probably put priority on titles I haven't completed before, and concentrate on the ones I never finished, but I'm having fun and that's what counts, right?

Last edited:
I Replaying Majora Mask and Link to the past,I'm trying to beat the Hero trial in Four Sword anniversary edition and I try to complete twilight princess 100% before skyward sword's release(But I dont think I'll make it in time:))

Currently I'm replaying Ocarina of Time, about to begin the Spirit Temple ^_^ With Skyward Sword being the prequel to OoT, I'm re-playing to remind myself and familiarize myself with things again, so I don't miss any obvious easter eggs xD Anyways, after I finish up this, I'll probably not play anything (at least from start to finish) until SS ;)

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I'm playing the 'second quest' of The Wind Waker. It has been a while since I had played Wind Waker so I checked my 'first quest' file and saw that I had collected 3 Pieces of Heart...fail.

On my second quest I have almost all of them WITHOUT GUIDES :D. I'm at the part where you have to assemble the Triforce of Courage

Z

ZeldaFan.Nr.1

i do play four swords aniversity version right now:):):):):)

sony sucks:(:(:(

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Replaying Wind Waker too :)
I just defeated Gohdan.. :D

I'm planning on playing CoD until SS comes out and after that I guess I'm gonna look for secrets in SS while I play SWTOR. :)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Just finished a run of OoT on my Gamecube and now moving on to MM. :3

Sadly enough, I have never actually beaten MM. XD; This time I have walkthroughs though. *pets the pretty walkthroughs of ZD* So I aim to remedy that. >3

Yah, iv'e beaten OoT, MM, TP, ST, PH, WW. I got stuck in OoA so I haven't played it for a while, where do I go after the third dungeon and I get back to Lynna village?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom