• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing Now?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Nothing right now. I feel so lost :( I just finished OoT master quest, and il probably play spirit tracks again soon

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
This summer ive been working on completing all of them (by completing I mean playing the games I havent played), and so far Ive finished LoZ, ALttP,and Ph. Im working on LA, and MC. After that, all I need are the Oracles : D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm still playing through OoT 3HC, hopefully gonna start on Ages and Seasons, as well as Majora's Mask. I have many completed ALttP save files that I wanna look over, as well.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
I actually have a few I've been bouncing back and forth between xD:

Oracle of Ages, Link's Awakening, Four Swords Adventures, A Link to the Past (Gameboy version), Ocarina of Time, and Original Legend of Zelda xD

Also replaying:

Spirit Tracks (Almost to Final Battle), Twilight Princess (In Lakebed Temple)

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
The ZD marathon actually got me really excited to replay many zelda games. I just finished ST for a second time, i'm just about to get the sky cannon repaired in my TP re-run and I'm already doing SS hero mode and LoZ 2nd quest anyway. Minish cap i sort of lost interest in, but i'll pick it up again eventually.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm currently in the middle of 100%ing Twilight Princess.
Love.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom