• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing Now?

I don't think I has seen a thread like this before here. So guys which adventure are you in right now? I'm actually in three of them. Skyward sword, a link to the past and oracle of ages. :)

I am currently playing Link's Awakening now, but in the future I want to play the original Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link.

Currently, Twilight Pricess since it gets such bad press on this forum and its been a while since ive played it i need to re=evaluate of the disappointment of SS.

I've been hearing lots of bad this about twilight princess here. Now you say you like it but dislikes SS. So far I think SS is amazing.

I've been hearing lots of bad this about twilight princess here. Now you say you like it but dislikes SS. So far I think SS is amazing.

I've never liked SS, i've always liked TP over most Zelda games.

I realise i worded my last comment wrong though, what i meant to say was i dont know why TP gets such bad press on here, i havent played it since SS came out and i didn't like SS, i want to get TP fresh in my mind again (its been about 2 years since i last played it) to see if it really is as bad as people say it is in retrospect. So far im still preferring TP and its better than i remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom