• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing at the Moment,and What Are You Doing in It Right Now?

I'm going through my second playthrough of SS. I'm at the beginning just got the to forest.

Just about to finish up SS. Going to rescue the princess!
Also playing OoS and entering Unicorn's Cave
Alttp is also on the go as well as PH.
I should really concentrate on one
but i have emulators everywhere so i cant resist!

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I recently completed Twilight Princess on loan from a friend and was one Poe Soul and two Heart Pieces away from 100% completion.
I am also tackling OoT 3D Master Quest (I might do a 100% file at some point, but I'll wait on that.) I finished the Epona sidequest and I'm heading for the Lost Woods. I also have a Ruppee Challenge underway in OoT (regular quest) I forget where I am, but it's early on in the game, before you get the Master Sword
I dabbled in Skyward Sword and I can now go to the Faron Woods, but I'm looking around to see if there's anything else I can do in Skyloft before heading down.

There's the original OoT and I'm just on my way to Death Mountain. But it's on hold since I need to buy a new controller first.
And SS, I just finished the Silent Realm in the Faron Woods, so I have to go back to Lake Floria :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Playing Oracle of Seasons, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

OoS - I'm playing through a normal game (non linked) at the moment, currently in Sword & Shield Maze but I think I'll erase this file and make a linked game for the heck of it [I wanna fight Ganon again]. In my normal game, I'm playing a 0 Death run which is pretty self explanatory. No potions, just pure skill and evasive gameplay.

OoT - I'm playing through OoT v2.0 [Collector's Edition GameCube], 3 heart challenge. I just beat the Inside of the Deku Tree, and am about to exit to Hyrule Field after seeing Link's girlfriend best friend see him off. That scene makes me wanna cry sometimes.

MM - In all honesty, I don't know WHAT I'll be doing with MM. I wanna do a 3HC since it's been SO long since I've done one, but then again playing all Heart Containers + Heart Pieces seems a worthy challenge (doing the bow and arrow minigames will be a pain in the brain though). I just got the Ocarina of Time back in my possession and thus should be headed off to Woodfall in search of the girlfriend Odolwa.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Well, my Nintendo 64 disrupted my unsaved (I should know to save by now after every important event) game in OoT.

So now, I'm back at the beginning of OoT. I had beaten the inside of the Great Deku, and I was on to visit the princess (you know, doing the maze)... and it froze. I was sad to say the least.
I waited a bit to see if it would unfreeze, and then I realized that it was the Nintendo 64, and that it would never unfreeze. My heart sank.

P

PLZFE

OoT 3DS i'm at Twinrova and hope to start either TWW or TP with my girlfriend soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom