• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing at the Moment,and What Are You Doing in It Right Now?

I'm playing the Minish Cap and trying to beat Vaati's final form.
Also I'm at the Zora's Doamin for the first time (before Jabu-Jabu) in the Master Quest version of OoT 3D.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I'm playing through a few games right now. I'm about to get the Master Sword in my soon to be 100% file of Twilight Princess. I just got the Gilded Sword and beat the Snowhead Temple in my soon to be 100% Majora's Mask file. I just got to the fire island place in Phantom Hourglass (not working on 100% right now). I also have Spirit Tracks and A Link to the Past to play (not 100%).

E

En Dabuwya

I am waiting for some work to come through and to finish my xbox games that I'm playing, then I'm buying and playing Skyward Sword.

I just restarted Majora's Mask, and I am played the annoying and money-consuming deku mini game by the fairy fountain in clock town. It's the third day. Wish me luck. >>

Working on OoT 3D MQ and also playing the Minish Cap for first time on the 3DS as well and its pretty cool! It's like Alttp mixed with OoT.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm playing the 25th anniversary Four Swords on the 3DS. I just finished beating the game for the first time and started working on the new secret level.

B

BossRoss93

I just beat skyward sword hero mode, now i'm playing the games in the timeline order for the hell of it. Just beat minish cap and four swords, working on master quest 3d, and majoras mask. Then I'm gonna play the gamecube version of tp for the first time after beating the wii version once before

master quest on 3ds and replaying majoras mask on virtual console since I downloaded it free from club nintendo a couple months back. Its more convenient then having to put in my gamecubes collectors edition disc and memory card and gamecube controller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom