• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing at the Moment,and What Are You Doing in It Right Now?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Right now im playing Skyward Sword hero mode, and i'm about to fly to the isle of songs for the first time

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I'm playing through Skyward Sword for the first time and I am halfway through the Fire Sanctuary. It has a really cool layout and the art design and concepts behind the temple is pretty awesome in my opinion.

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
Currently playing MC, on my first play-through, and I am searching for the last library book prior to the Temple of Droplets. Many laugh out loud moments in this game so far.

Also on my second play-through of TP. I have just procured the Master Sword, and I am loosely following Caleb's wonderful video walk-through to ensure I 100% the game. After taking no damage while defeating Morpheel, and not dying or coming close in the game so far, I can't believe I had so many game over's my first time through the game! (About 15) :S

Twilight Princess, about to enter the Temple of Time...Was going to beat it all in a day, but then I remembered the Temple of Time was irritating, so I needed a day to get myself in the zone XD

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
Im playing Alttp and now im on the boss in the 3rd dungeon in death mountain
but the worm keeps knocking me off the stage and i fall to the floor below.
This boss makes me so angryZelda - a Link to the Past.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom