• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing at the Moment,and What Are You Doing in It Right Now?

just interested to be honest :)
myself, i just completed the windwaker earlier (first play through with this copy). am now just exploring one of the bonus caves in twilight princess wii (will be starting on the mirrors of twilight quest lines soon).
with skyward sword i haven't really got into the game to be honest (it's a great game,i just cannot get to grips with the motion plus control system :S am currently at the desert region where i have to find those 15 spirit lights.sorry to not remember what they are called :hmm:
anyway i'll shut up now ;)

Z

zeldafanfan

right now I´m playing SS and im in the desert on the boat, just after you get those spirit lights

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I actually just started 4 Swords on the 3DS just like 2 hours ago and I already have 2 silver keys. I'll work on getting the next one some time later.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Right now I play OoT 3DS (for like the million of time now) and am at Bongo Bongo now. And on the wii I play TP (also for the millionth time) and am going to Twilight Palace getting the two sols

I am playing OoT and I am trying to only do the main quest. I am trying not to get anything that isn't necessary (besides heart containers after the boss is defeated). I just entered Zora's Domain.

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
Enjoying my 'antique' golden Ocarina of Time cartridge. Just finished the Water Temple for the first time in almost 10 years. All this time has made me forget just how good that dungeon is.

i just started the wind waker for the first time, about 3 or 4 days ago. its sooooo fun, ive been playing it nonstop. i just put down the three pearls, to get this huge god place building :/ im thinking im gonna do a 100% run:)

I'm on my third playthrough of SS, Hero Mode. I just got the Fireshield Earrings. :D

I'm also playing Master Quest on the 3DS and am about to enter Ganon's Castle.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
SS, WW & ALttP. In ALttP I'm stuck on the 3rd crystal is it? I'm on the boss, and I keep dying. WW I'm doing the Makar sage thing. SS I'm in the first dungeon, just getting the first key. Yup.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom