• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Playing As of Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squadala

I don't like you either
As of right now I am playing OoT 100% for the trillionth time. I'm going to play MM 100% next. :)

S

ShadowLink

As of right now I am playing OoT 100% for the trillionth time. I'm going to play MM 100% next. :)

same thing here. but i havent played Oot for forever, and MM never, so only beating them. next is 100% for Oot.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
There is already a thread like this. I think this thread should be closed....

This is the 5th thread that is similar to this. Don't make duplicate's. It just get's annoying.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'm currently re-playing Twilight Princess because I finally got the Wii version! 8D
I'm also still attempting to beat Spirit Tracks and The Minish Cap.

There is already a thread like this. I think this thread should be closed....

honestly, who cares if there is already a thread like this...? get over it bro

alright now time to respond to this awesome thread. right now im playing Ocarina of time for the first time EVER!!! (I KNOW) and im playing majoras mask and legend of zelda for the umpteenth time :)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
U could just read my sig, but I'll just post anyway. Currently, I am working on my second run of OoT, even though I havent completed it once yet. (I used to play ot on GCN, but I got a N64) After that, I will play Majora's Mask. I am also working on TP for the 2nd time, and I am working on Wind Waker and A Link to the Past for the 1st time. I am working on a 3 Heart Run on PH to add up with that.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I have currently been playing Four Sword Adventures. Was mildly amusing jumping from that to LttP to complete a dungeon, trying to readjust to the control. Well, it was mildly amusing until Link began his jumping-down-death-holes escapade. Jumping to the ice temple when you're not adjusted to the controls = not a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom