• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art What You Think of My HTML Skill...

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It's very appealing to its looks. Just so you know in advance, I am not trying to be mean.

1. I think that it was very well done.
2. I honestly think that you should have more information on updates on SS or things of that nature.
3. It seems like you have more games that you do anything else.
4. Spice it up, add a picture page. Or even a page with sample tracks of Zelda songs.
5. I recommend buying your domain name. You have more features, depending on the plan you buy. It's easier to do it free, but you can't access as much and your website can't hold as much. With your website holding things, I mean by how much space the website has totally when you make one that it free and you don't own the domain name.

Overall though, I really like the website. Good job. Keep it up.

;)

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I make that website just for fun and testing my HTML skill. It just like an experiment for me.....

Because i'm free user, i can't add anymore page....

LANZZ

Scarecrow
You can earn credits and get some more space......There's a special offer and you can earn 5 credits a day:)

It OK, i think this site already dead. I don't have a time to update it. But it has a lot of informations and guides about TLoZ that can help you....

But, i want to learnt more about HTML. It's useful knowledge...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom