• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What You Do when Watching a Movie?

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Popcorn and water are my favorite movie food. I also tend to multi-task, so typically when watching a movie, I'll have my 3DS or GBA out, unless it's a really interesting movie.

I either play my 3DS, work on my various crafts, or do puzzles like Sudoku or fill-ins. It is very rare that I only watch a movie -- I always multi-task.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I usually play around with stuff, tend to look around, and occasionally will just stare blankly and suddenly 'wake up'. I can't pay attention to most movies haha

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Um I don't know, maybe I watch the damn movie.:P

Yeah, I usually eat and drink something while I watch a movie. Mainly nachos and coke when I'm out at the movies, but at home I just eat something and drink a soda.

I eat all kinds of junk foods, especially popcorn and/or some kind of sweets. Drink is also a must, preferably soda. :yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I eat things--popcorn or nachos, mostly/when I can--but usually just watch. I pretty much zone out other things while I study the plot and characters. It scares the willies out of me when there happens to be a crash somewhere in the house. Doesn't happen often, but it sure will surprise. :D

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
It depends on who I'm watching with. If I'm watching on my own (which is rare), I half-pay attention and write my stories or something. When watching with my brother, I'm usually screwing around on my netbook, thought paying enough attention to the movie that I don't get lost when I decide to watch it for a few minutes. And when watching with my mom and/or dad, I lay back on the couch and just watch. Sometimes (most of the time), my brother will microwave some popcorn and I'll steal what I can off him. :P

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Well it depends.

At the theaters: Shut up and watch the damn movie.
With my friends: Talk about the movie and make stupid (but funny) jokes with my friends while the moving is playing.
With my mom or dad: ...I just shut up and watch the damn movie.

Also, this here is optional. If something is funny... I can laugh.

I might eat some food when watching a movie. Even in class...Okay maybe not...Alright I don't eat in class if I'm watching a movie.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom