• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Wouldja Do if You Went to Sleep in Your Room, then Woke Up in a Strange Place?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I would wake up, and stare at my odd surroundings for a while. Then, when I realize that I'm not in my bedroom (in like 10 minutes), I would start panicking. I would run around, trying to figure out how to get back, and then start crying with all the stress if I can't figure it out. I really don't know what I would do after that. It's scaring me to even think about it :lol:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only time this has ever happened to me is when I fell asleep in the car, and woke up in bed...
I'm sure if I were in an unrecognizable place, I would probably freak out, start running in circles, then stop and think about what happened the night before. I'm not a party animal or anything, so I don't have much of a reason to wake up in a strange place. But I'd probably try to piece together what may have happened.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Depends. If that strange place had been somewhere magical I would've just enjoyed it. If it was an ordinary place that I didn't recognize I would probably panic, and then figure out a way out/home...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I woke up in a strange place, I can pretty much guarantee you that I would go back to sleep int he hopes that it was all a dream. Honestly, I woke up once to my own bedroom and thought it was completely alien; I instantly fell asleep because I was scared to absolute death.

Clank

Hmm
Hmm, probably figure out where I was, then figure out how to get away(provided I didn't want to be there).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom