• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Your Ideal FINAL Zelda Game Be Like?

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
First, it would have to have Ganondorf as the primary villain. Having Vaati, Ghiraham, and demise as secondary villains would be great too or having them al work together.

I'd love for their world to end and Zelda and Link holding each other as the last beings on their world, just as the whole place is destroyed.

The Zelda franchise is likely one which will never end. It's a legend as the namesake suggests. Link will embark on never ending sidequests to rescue the damsel in distress. The franchise would solely be terminated if Nintendo went down under as Miyamoto, Aonuma, Iwata and others have hinted that the series will not appear outside of Nintendo platforms.

But what if there was a final Zelda game? The consummate end to all things. This is an interesting question. I'd personally love for the game to be closer to Ocarina of Time in terms of presentation, gameplay, sound, and replay value. An expansive and nonlinear overlord, a fully functional musical instrument, numerous dungeons and hidden collectibles. Taking note from Skyward Sword this title should also pay homage to the entire series through cameos from fan favorite characters and numerous story references to past titles.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would want the final Zelda to honor the Zelda series, taking concepts from every Zelda (primarily from the first Eight, LoZ AoL ALttP LA OoT MM OoA OoS) and fit them together to create the most legendary of Zelda games, the theoretical Ocarina of Time 2 (in scope and grandeur, not literally a remake of OoT).

My ideal final Zelda game would be the same as my ideal Zelda game that could come at any time, but with one difference.

Instead 'The End' after the credits, it says 'To Be Continued'

If Zelda ever ends, all that will be left are the mourning fans, if there was to be a final Zelda then it needs to pay a lot of fan service, have a story rife with theory possibilities, have its place obscured in the timeline, make it controversial... give us something to talk about loooooooooong after its gone. That'd be my ideal Zelda.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
well, if this is the final zelda game ever. id hope it was long as hell. stretch out the ending. and id want it to have a different villian but to end with ganondorf, and have a epic ending that ends it, like link and ganondorf killing each other. and right before link dies, zelda kissess him. then after the credits, a link funeral.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I would like to see the game based off a big ending war in the game and Link finally defeats evil for good but has to sacrifice the triforce to break the bond that brings the 3 spirits together.

Haley_Oyo

Winner of Dundies
I can only imagine the ending: A huge, all-out final battle. I'm thinking like the fight at the end of Return of the King. I want Link on Epona riding through Hyrule field with a huge army behind him, charging to the castle where Ganon, or whoever the final boss of the game is, awaits him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom