• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Your Fairy Be?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
i dont know if this has already been asked, but if you had a fairy, what color would it be? :fairy:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
If I had a fairy just like Navi, the color I would prefer the fairy to be is a high color Teal. That fairy would look so pretty:P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I had a fairy, its color would definitely be the same palette as Navi. As annoying as the fairy might be exaggerated, it has some darn good colors to it! Very simple white and a glowing (purple?) aura surrounding it. :)

I don't know, really. I feel like an emerald green matches my personality, but a piercing ocean blue would be a great one to kind of compliment me. And then there's a golden aura that I feel would be fitting for fairy appearance, given as how I'd value it so highly.

Not to be undecided, but I think my fairy would actually change colors based on my inner state of being. Complacency and overall general state would be ocean blue, serious thought/interest/interaction would be emerald green, and extreme altruistic tendency would be golden yellow.

Though red is my favorite color, and I really liked Leaf from Phantom Hourglass, I kind of want to say that my fairy would have a indigo-violet hue. I just think the fact that the fairies in the series seem to have a certain luminescence to them, that a darker color emitting light would look rather mystical and elegant. Plus, we haven't seen a fairy of this particular color variation yet. [The closest was Tael, and that was, like, magenta with a red glow].

1gDeX

I shall call her Luna and she shall be mine. She shall be my Luna... <3

My fairy would be dark and cynical; slightly pessimistic, but intelligent. Its colors would reflect this nature: dark. Its body would be surrounded in a dark light; nearly shrouded in darkness. Its outer glow would be a pale, transparent grey. And its wings... slightly different from the average fairy - translucent and dull. Its name would be "Shyam", which in my late father's native language means something along the lines of "dark" or "dark blue."

Say hello to Shyam:

2qa5wdl.jpg

Dan

My fairy would be an assortment of colors, it would however have a nice cute pink glow. to suite it. :)
axlefairy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom