• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Your "Death Good"?

Personally, I would much rather make sure all of my belongings went to my friends and family. It would seem too much like a waste to be buried with something that people could still use or still take enjoyment from, but that's just my opinion. I suppose my family could make the decision to bury something with me, though, which would be a bit different I guess. But really I would choose not to have one at all, since I wouldn't exactly be needing it. Of course, that's if I were buried to begin with, and I think I would actually prefer cremation to make it financially easier on my family. :>

magiclink

Shinigami
I would barried with my alligator foot neckless my sister gave to me because I was wearing the first time I beat it, my sister gave it to me, its real, and it is awesome...

I would be buried with my Peter Rabbit toy, it was given to me on the day I was born and until the age of 5 I was inseparable from it and to this day it still sits on the corner of my bed in case I have a nightmare, which is a wee bit creepy considering I'm 17.

I'd much rather be buried alone. Anything left behind would be given to a relative and/or close friend, as an heirloom; something for them to remember me by.

So yeah...just me and the clothes I am buried with... :/

It might sound weird but probably my first cat
He died a long time ago and I'll always miss him, so I'd really liked to be buried with him :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm not sure I'd want to be buried with anything - I'm obessed with leaving things behind. If you want to be cute, maybe a paintbrush or a pen to symbolize my creativity in life or something, but I'd like to leave behind my actual work for people to enjoy. I would also like to leave behind any viable organs (for donation, transplants to save lives).

...and if people are really, really brave...

"Bury" me among some maggots and beatles, then do up my bones like I do up the bones of animals.

I understand why my loved ones wouldn't want to do that to me, though - even if I think my painted skull would be a fabulous shelf-piece and memento mori.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom