• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Your "Death Good"?

T

TriforceFan

If you were buried on the day of your death and you are allowed to have one object to be buried with you, what would it be?

I would be buried with my Wii because it was my first, very own gaming system.

What would be your "Death Good"? Comments, please! :)

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
A One-up shroom! Then I could come back to life!

Actually, I would like to be buried alone. Any items that I would have had, I would have passed down to my descendants. They would enjoy them more than me... and what would I care when I was dead?

Actually, I would like to be buried alone. Any items that I would have had, I would have passed down to my descendants. They would enjoy them more than me... and what would I care when I was dead?

I am going with this, I don't see the point of being buried with something that I could have passed down to my relatives since they could actually appreciate it whereas I would not be able to. It would help them to remember me too.

Dan

I'd like my girlfriend buried alive with me so we are always together for ever and ever... *walks into shadows*

Fig

The Altruist
I would like to have my French Horn to be buried with me, so that my crush would hear French Horn music wherever she goes, for I will be her guardian angel for life.

Hard to say. Probably my stuffed bear, Bacon. He was my snuggle buddy in life, so it shall be in death.

I would like to have my French Horn to be buried with me, so that my crush would hear French Horn music wherever she goes, for I will be her guardian angel for life.

French horn music forever? That would drive me crazy! ;)

shaymin1

Derp.

This.
What would I do with it if I was dead?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'm not quite sure... I personally believe in reincarnation so I'd have no need of anything in my next life, but if I had to choose... Probably all of my taekwondo medals, trophies, awards and certificates (even though they would decompose) and my taekwondo belt. I'd also have a disc with video of me on it because then in the future, if they dig up my body, they would know what it would be like in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom