• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Try?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
A lot of us love to eat food. I know I do. Most of us have a lot of food we would like to eat but haven't been able to. So the question here is what food would you try if you were given the chance?

Personally for me, I would try lamb. I know that sounds a little weird to some people, but in my area, many people eat lamb. I've heard that lamb is pretty good depending on how it is cooked.

I would also try Cajun foods. I've never been anywhere that has Cajun food, and I've always wanted to try it. I can tolerate some spice, so I think it wouldn't end too badly.

So, please share, what foods would you like to try if you could?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Honestly? Not really anything. I'm neurotic about what I put into my mouth, so even though I'll have loads of opportunities on my trip this Summer, I doubt a whole lot will change. It might. But it probably wont'.

Flan. I've been wanting to try it ever since I saw the stuff on an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog and it looked like the single most delicious thing of all time. Unfortunately, no restaurants I've been to served flan, or at least none where I've noticed. I was going to try to make it myself once, but I lack the necessary kitchenware.

Those rice balls I see sometimes on various anime (onigiri they seem to be called) have always looked pretty good as well, but I've no clue how to get my hands on something like that around here.

Other than that, there's nothing which comes to mind at the moment.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Umm...Krabby Pattys. Duh! Sadly they don't exist, so that is a problem.

Also I hate 50% of the known ingredients on them.

Oh! And a good burger with Ed's secret sauce.

#fakefoodfromTV

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't think there's anything. Boring answer, but anything I want to eat I've eaten, and I'm not interested in all that weird food other countries eat. :P I tend to try new things when given the option, but, there's nothing I'm actively trying to eat right now. There's no goal!

I'd be happy to try anything, although for some reason something that is sticking out in my mind is that leg of 'mutton' that I saw in a.. Spongebob episode, as a kid I remember thinking 'wow that looks super nice' I'd love to try that (=

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd like to find out what roasted sloth tastes like.

hqdefault.jpg

I am actually having trouble finding something that I haven't tried...

Maybe something Greek, I'm not sure if I've had Greek before.

I wouldn't mind a taste of Miley Cyrus either though

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Peanut butter. Coffee. Strawberries. Fish Sticks and Custard. Custard for that matter! Scrambled eggs, omelettes, shrimp, lobster, baked beans, french fries from McDonald's, chicken from Chick-Fil-A, any processed food cooked with soybean oil or soy lecithin.

I have food allergies. Severe ones. To a lot of different foods. So I'm kinda really freaking missing out. I want to try all those foods that people take for granted, like white bread, candy bars, and a good smoothie. You guys think you're missing out just by not having your desired foods available to you? Try having those foods and a whole bunch more, probably foods that you eat every day, react to your body on the same level as poison. Yeah. It's not fun. Enjoy my pessimistic post while I go look for something to eat.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'd be up for trying anything and I do like trying new foods especially when going to different countries and restaurants.

I love to try and do new things in general, so I guess there's nothing specifc, in terms of what foods, but just the fact that I'd be willing to try mostly anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom