• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you think is the most boring Zelda Game ever?

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Ocarina of Time, minus Sheik and the Gerudo Valley Theme, that game did nothing for me.

Besides presenting the character models for MM.

But besides that, OOT is the most boring to me.

I would say Phantom Hourglass. Aside from being frustrated with the controls, it didn't really get the blood pumping. The puzzles were fairly simple and I just wanted to get the game over with so I could see the ending.

I would have to say their really wasn't a boring Zelda game, but I would have to say Minish Cap and don't get me wrong it was a good game, but it was really annoying with all the Kinstones I had to collect though it's really fun to play on a boring day. I mean the sidequest or whatever you want to call them were really boring and sometimes stupid. The mysterious shells were ok, but you need a whole bunch to get a new figurine which really annoyed me. The dungeons were ok, but they needed to be harder. Also collecting the elements was really useless to me though I did enjoy the final boss battle. The most annoying places was the Temple of Droplets and the Palace of Winds because they just annoyed me with the confusing layouts.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
The first two games, however they are only boring at the beginning, once you start to figure out where to go the game begins to pick up, that is until you get to level 6.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Oracle of Ages. The gameplay is too similar to Link's Awakening, and not half as good in my opinion. It was ok the first time round, but I can't really bring myself to replay this game.

Easy Zelda games never seem to attach with me, but Phantom Hourglass seems to be the only exception to that. I really don't like Link's Awakening, as stated, it's far to easy. As well as Minish Cap. I liked it at the time I got it, it was something to do, but I never replayed it very much, if at all.

I like Twilight Princess, but I wasn't playing it because it's fun, if anything, it's the least fun gameplay-wise, I played it for the story. I love the story, but absolutely hate the game, which is why I've never replayed it and probably never will.

I like Ocarina of Time, don't get me wrong, but it's in my top five for my least favorite Zelda games, it's just never pulled me into the game as much as the other games I did like did.

To me, either LOZ or AOL Is the most boring. They didnt have that much good music, hardley any storyline, and they plain and simple got old after a while. All the other games had some sort of deeper storyline compared to these, and better gameplay.

Sadly, gonna have to go with Wind Waker. Too easy and the sailing was too boring. I got bored without much land travel and combat, and spent a lot of time just sitting there sailing without doing anything. I jumped a lot so I could actually participate. :P

And it was so easy. The bosses were... kinda sad. :xd:

T

travisback

id have to say the first one honestly, its just too easy to die

K

Kite

majora's mask and the sailing in windwaker also AoL just hate it it just opens and boom your there and gotta save the chick in the background no idea where to go you could end up wandering to somewhere thats way to hard for you

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Link's Awakening is really boring for me. I have never been able to play that game for longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom