• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you think is the most boring Zelda Game ever?

T

Twilight_Link25

Minish Cap...I can't seem to keep attention on it long enough to even beat it...Then when I go back to try and beat it, I completely forget everything I have done in the game, and have no clue how I got that the point that I saved at

thats what happened with me with Phantom Hourglass...

but once i started the new one, i got stuck so i went back to the old one and figured out what i did last time

A

Aerostella

Um, okay......

Well, if I had to pick one that didn't really appeal to me it would probably be Link's Awakening. It wasn't very fun to me, and kind of easy. O_O
Yeah, I agree. I started it around May, but I can't really seem to get into it. Even AoL which everyone seems to hate held it's interest for me enough that I want to play it again sometime.

Claire

The Geekette
Well, I cannot exactly answer this question - mainly because I've never been bored whilst playing any Zelda game. I suppose on the grounds of which is my least favorite, I suppose that would work.. the most boring (in the aspect of which one I dislike more) would have to be Majora's Mask. I truly hated the limited time, and that just really got to me after a while.

I too love all the Zelda games, but I have to say, the four Swords games really turned me off. Their simple plot and gameplay caused me bordom very quickly.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Adventure of Link was the most boring game ever. I got bored of it after about 1 hour. Really, don't bother playing it.

the most boring game would have to be minish cap i have played it to many times now it just boring alttp is a close second though

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
Definitely Link's Crossbow Training. No Contest. But if I had to list one that wasn't really a spinoff, I'd probably say.. Twilight Princess. It just didn't feel fun and I had no motivation to complete it like I did all the other Zelda games.

Last edited:
I really didn't think that any were boring but if I had to pick one it would be Alttp. It was fun but just got old.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Phantom Hourglass, yawn... Whereas Wind Waker was awesome, Phantom Hourglass was lacking. I didn't like the dungeons, the Temple of the Ocean King was a pain, the sailing parts were alright... I suppose. But they lacked something. I actually really liked sailing in Wind Waker, but in PH it felt more like you had to protect yourself every second.

It's not a bad game, just a disappointing Zelda title. I guess I expected too much from it.

Claire

The Geekette
Phantom Hourglass, yawn... Whereas Wind Waker was awesome, Phantom Hourglass was lacking. I didn't like the dungeons, the Temple of the Ocean King was a pain, the sailing parts were alright... I suppose. But they lacked something. I actually really liked sailing in Wind Waker, but in PH it felt more like you had to protect yourself every second.

It's not a bad game, just a disappointing Zelda title. I guess I expected too much from it.

You know, now that you mention it - Phantom Hourglass seemed incredibly short for me. The puzzles were nothing like the other Zelda games, and there were many annoyances. No thanks to Linebeck and Jolene. If you weren't avoiding her, then you were avoiding numerous monsters through the seas.

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
Phantom Hourglass was way too short. I thought the touch screen puzzles were good, but I could probably beat the game in a couple of days now ( took me a month the first time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom