• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you think is the most boring Zelda Game ever?

I think the only time a Zelda game became boring was when I used cheats to access areas in the game you can't w/out cheats (esp in OoT). When you've been everywhere possible in a game, it becomes extremely boring. Doing the same thing over and over...trying to find hidden areas and etc.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
For me the msot boring was ALttP. I've only gotten to about halfway through the game, but I haven't found a part yet that interested me.

Leix

Error
Zelda...
Boring?
WHUT!?!?

I found none boring. Now difficult, yes, but never boring. It's called a CHALLENGE!
Especially the ones that make you curse, like AoL's stupid dark caves before you get a candle.

Kybyrian

Twilight Princess I was bored half of the time. Especially in the Arbiter's Grounds and Lakebed Temple.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Ummm... hmmm... First of all, I think the "ever" part of the title is superfluous.

Probably Wind Waker, just because I found the sailing a little tedious. Wind Waker lacked enough land mass to explore so all that sailing was too much.

T

tingle-rocks

tp and ph dont get me wrong i liked tp but i didnt want to pay 60 bucks for oot the story was all that got me through

R

Rebekah

as much as i love zelda i have to say 2 games that really started out exciteing and then just got old half way through

twilight princess and phantom hourglass

i love the touch screen thing in DS but the game kind of gets old fast for me

and twilight princess is to easy

i still like them as zelda games though =D

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I also agree with Rebeka. Twilight Princess is alright, yet the dungeons are too easy, and the amount of sudden plot twists make the game a little predictable. I like the drama in the game, but it has too much drama. Why it can't be like OoT where it is very balanced in everything.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
And guys... Stop picking on Link's Awakening... It's a trippy Zelda game... It's old as ****... It's great:)
Same for Adventures of Link:)

R

Rebekah

wow

that really amazes me! im very young and the 2D zeldas are better then the 3D ones to me >>

Minish Cap...I can't seem to keep attention on it long enough to even beat it...Then when I go back to try and beat it, I completely forget everything I have done in the game, and have no clue how I got that the point that I saved at

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom