• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you think is the most boring Zelda Game ever?

The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass is close tie. I would like to say Four Swords Adventure as well, but it's most likely just because I never had a change to play multiplayer.

You keep changing your mind Vincent, first you said ALttP was the most boring and worst Zelda, now its LA...fail lol.

Most boring? FSA. Lets collect gems and follow Tingle around all day, yea,no thanks.

I wold have to say PH.

You couldn't really sail as easily as in WW, and it was WAY to easy and short. Also, the repetitiveness of the Ocean Kings Temple or whatever was horrible. Good concept, but i just couldn't talk it. I'm surprised i beat it, because of how bad it was.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I didn't like PH that much.It was to short and really easy.But any zelda game gets boring if you played it to many times.But that's my opinion.

All zelda games are voring when you replay them, unless you wait long enough.

I just rebeat OoT, and am currently playing WW.

I cant play TP again yet, but i will after WW.

Love all the games, but I always get more bored with the handhelds. It is just harder to be emersed on the tiny screen. Thank God for the gameboy player on the gamecube. LA, MC, and the Oracles games are so much better on the TV. I wish it were not logistically impossible to play PH on the TV. I'm playing through it finally for the first time, and I like it, but being a handheld I spend a lot less time on it than I have other Zelda games I've played through.

I would have to say Phantom Hourglass, It was too easy and the sailing was boring, although I was actually not really bored much outside of the sailing, none of the other Zelda's I've played have bored me more than that. It was still quite fun too play, I just don't like how it was easy and the sailing did make it boring.

I don't see LoZ as boring as that game is still one of the hardest Zelda's I've played and I found it quite fun trying to stay alive and not getting ripped to shreds by anything that took away 2 hearts or more :dry:...I hated the guys that could do that.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
If I had to choose one, then it would be PH. There wasn't any "Oomph" in it. It was just basic all the way through while all the other games had twists and everything...

Honestly, after playing it about 1000 times to do the walkthrough and various other pages, the original Legend of Zelda gets extremely boring after awhile. I do enjoy playing it, but I'm just sick of it after awhile.

Wind Waker was fun, but the sailing was terrible. Sometimes, I just put up the sail, point in the right direction, and get a snack. It takes FOREVER to get from one place to the other, especially without the Ballad of the Gales. With the Ballad of Gales, it still takes awhile, but significantly cuts down time, so after that point, the game isn't that terrible.

Twilight Princess, I like it up until after the second dungeon. Then they introduce half a dozen things you have to collect. I liked it in OOT where there was one you can collect if you want, and the rewards, for the most part, were good enough to want. Why would I seek out 60 poes for a bottle? I think I'm fine with only 3, thanks.

The Minish Cap has terrible replay value. I do play it over again for fun sometimes, but that's after completing it like a year ago. Finding all of those kinstone fusions take forever. It's not the kinstones theirselves, I have probably 150 of those, there's like 3 more on my most recent file I have left and I just can't find them! I've probably talked to all of Hyrule looking for them with no luck!

The rest of them for the most part are fine, but AOL is just too hard. I can't even beat the first boss, so I just quit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom