• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you think is the most boring Zelda Game ever?

I would have to say the most boring thing is....nothing I love them all!:):lol:
What do you guys say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, okay......

Well, if I had to pick one that didn't really appeal to me it would probably be Link's Awakening. It wasn't very fun to me, and kind of easy. O_O

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
ALTTP is the most boring for me, it was the colour scheme and the dungeons that made me supremely bored. The bosses of that game where probably the only thing i found exiting.

linkman8

True and Noble
Hylian Link, please don't double post. Use the edit button to merge your posts, like so.

But hmmm, boring Zelda game... I can't say that any of them were overly boring, because they all had their own entertainment value.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would have to say the most boring thing is....nothing I love them all!:):lol:
What do you guys say?

Hylian Link, please don't double post. Use the edit button to merge your posts, like so.

But hmmm, boring Zelda game... I can't say that any of them were overly boring, because they all had their own entertainment value.

I agree with you. They all had their entertainment value!!

Um, okay......

Well, if I had to pick one that didn't really appeal to me it would probably be Link's Awakening. It wasn't very fun to me, and kind of easy. O_O

But if I have to choose one game. Guess it will have to be LA like you think!

I can't think of any that were boring, I think LA was an awesome one. The only time I'm bored with a Zelda game is when I've played it to the end several times.

J

Joey Kazooie

Phantom Hourglass

I started and I was done and I was like "I haven't done anything cool, yet!"

Austin

Austin
I didn't like the Oracle games much. I found them very dull and the fact that you had to connect them both up to fight the 'last' boss was stupid IMHO.

T

Thewindmaker

Hmm I found TWW to be boring AT TIMES. Only when there was like 4 hours of sailing involved.

LA and AoL were the most boring for me though. They just didn't appeal to me at all.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Yeah, same here. I start playing AoL and end up just playing something else after ten minutes. It's really the only one I've found a little boring though.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would have to say AoL because everytime i start i can't really finish.

Yeah, same here. I start playing AoL and end up just playing something else after ten minutes. It's really the only one I've found a little boring though.

Hard for me to understand how you can think that game is boring!! I wrote that I think LA is the most boring one. I do not think it is boring but it was the least fun :hmm: (and thus the most boring)

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Difficult games are boring for newbies.

This is typically true, the harder the game, the more one can appreciate beating it. I think the same is true of life.

The most boring game to me was probably Ocarina of Time(before I get swarmed with responses) because I played it so much and I would take so much time to run through the fields and stuff. It bored me stiff a lot of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom