• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Taste Like?

Dan

Now before you get all excited about posting the actual anwser to what humans tastes like, no that's not the point of this thread. Like a lamb running from her sheep.
I want to know if you could taste like anything, which is maybe reflected by your personality or something, make something up. For example.

A link in time said:
I would taste like moldy bread, sort of like how history sometimes goes moldy.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I would be a mixture of things....

Candyfloss, bunnies, sunflowers, roses, reggies afro, pixie dust and washing up liquid.

zellinkda

one of many
So it's one of these threads, huh? Okay well I think that humans would taste kind of like chicken, because doesn't everything?

Well really I think that we'd all taste differently based on personality. I think I'd taste like a sugar lollipop and barbecue chicken. Both are very good separately, but because I'm not a cannibal, I don't really want to take my chances on seeing how I would taste.

octorok74

TETTAC
Hmm. This is a hard one. I would probably say a tree. Maybe grass. Though probably bitter, since I figure honesty would taste bitter.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would taste like fried chicken; I would run away very often like a chicken, but run into a bad danger which results in my being fried. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom