• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you name the next LoZ and what would it be about?

T

TwilightAngel12

Own Game

If you could create your own LoZ video game, what would it be about?

I'd make one kinda like Super Princess Peach where you get to play Princess Zelda instead of Link, and you can turn into Sheik and all that cool stuff. That'd be an awesome game, or terrible, who knows. ;)

Ive done it before. Mine was basically the same as any other Zelda: Collect some stuff, collect some more stuff, beat Ganon. I never finished, but if I remember correctly it was called the Hero's Stone, and you collected pieces of a stone medallion thing with a picture of Link on it. It looked just like ALttP, but I made some special stuff, like getting to ride Epona.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I would make a game where you could be feirce deity the whole time that be cool.But sorta nooby or id make a sequel of twilight princess.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I'd start by adding a second playable character and making an online or split screen co-op mode. Each player would have similar roles and abilities, but would still have unique differences and they would have to rely on each other to get through each level.

Maybe they are created because the Triforce of courage is split in half, and the other half finds its way into the hands of a noble hylian knight, or a gerudo, or something.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Title: Legend of Zelda The Sacred Sword

Charaters: Link, Zelda, Bako the fairy, Tateen te tiger, Venus the evil shape shifter sorcerer, Neny the wizard.

Story: Peace has come to the land of Hyrule.... But then Venus came down from the sky. She made the land dry and full of dangerous weather because she knew this wizard named Neny. Neny made potions and magic of all kind. Her pest item was the sacred sword. Its power was amazingly strong that Venus stole it. Of course she wouldn't use it on anybody because it only destroyed evil. Neny made it especially for Link when he saw the red demond-woman coming down to hyrule. Venus noticed her making it so she stole it. She also knew about zelda and her majestic power and captured her.

Now Link lives in a village called shair. While he was sleeping a fairy named Bako came along and sensed danger. Bako told the story that the fairies passed down. About a fairy who can sense danger and had to go to the man in green in Shair village. Bako says go see the wizard and then they went and the wizard told them about Venus and how she made deadfly weather and Zelda getting captured. He gives link some advice and go and buy a shield and find the sacred sword. But before he can get the sacred sword but he must go through the five temples of weather and then you get the sword and then to get to Venus go through the 3 temples of tempature.

On his way he will go through a rain temple and meet this tiger name tateen who will guide Link around quicker

Tell me what you think!

I'd make mine a Twilight Realm verison. It'd be called The Legend of Midna.

I wouldn't want to make a zelda game all on my own. If I could just make up the story or the items that would be neat, but I'll just trust nintendo to do a good job.

H

Hello

I'd start by adding a second playable character and making an online or split screen co-op mode. Each player would have similar roles and abilities, but would still have unique differences and they would have to rely on each other to get through each level.

Maybe they are created because the Triforce of courage is split in half, and the other half finds its way into the hands of a noble hylian knight, or a gerudo, or something.

That sounds like it would be pretty cool. I've tried to make a Zelda game on RPG maker, but I eventually abandoned it.

J

Joey Kazooie

I would make an MM kinda sequal to TP, with even more tranformation masks like the Rito mask (you can fly,cool huh), Gerudo mask, Minish mask, Sheikah mask (with all kinds of ninja stuff) and Twili mask.

Leix

Error
I would introduce the elder Link. And you would have to travel to the future to obtain some wisdom from him :)
Eh, I got sick of time travel in Zelda after finishing the Oracles.

If I made one, it'd probably involve crystals, because crystals are cool. And alternate dimensions. And mirrors.

Nah, if I made one, it'd be the third oracle game. Oracle of Secrets(the other name just sounds ridiculous).

Apple

Crazy Cookie
I'm working on something on Zelda Classic called Zelda 3, Return to Hyrule, which takes place after LoZ/AoL. The main story is that the twili are creating a new twilight mirror to send to hyrule, and a descendant of zant learns about the history of hyrule and gets twisted by ganon's ideas. he then becomes psycho and tried to take over hyrule. the overwold is loz on the east side, and a mix of loz and oot on the west side.

so if i could create a real zelda game, i would do that :)

G

Glided Sword

While playing Twilight Princess, I thought of a title called, "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulian Beast" with a beast similar to the light spirits in TP. I can't remember anything else from that game that I made up.

Im attempting to make a game using Open Zelda, it will have element based temples (like OoT but with Air instead of Shadow.)

D

Daka TutHut

The Legend of Zelda: A Name to be Discovered

Where Link stumbles upon a mighty cave, which inturn, is an almost endless maze/dungeon. Not everything is underground though, as there seems to be warped copies of Hyrule local settings, all derived from the memeories of Link. Of course, there is a sinister plot that involves Zelda, Triforce, Dark World, Gannon, and so on and so forth...

All the while, just trying to find a way out of this maze!

edit:(I would still like to see offical dungeons in this bigger dungeon)

D

dany.da.drummer

If you could create a new LoZ for gamers around the world, what would you name it and what would be the story?(What would it about)? what character would you would return? What would Ganon look like? And what would be Link's new sword? BTW, the sword could be the Master Sword, and there could be a new enemy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom