• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Like to See in the Next Zelda Game?

I would like to see the magic meter make a return it added a little something extra to the game, I would also like to see the ice arrow make another return and maybe bomb arrows could be added too, but there is something I have always wanted to see in a zelda game, a crossbow and not some cheesy looking thing that might as well be a pistol, I want a realistic crossbow design with a zelda twist.

what do you guys want to see in the next game?

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
I want to see magic as well, originally, in OoT, Miyamoto intended the medallions to have a use as an item that you could mix with each other to create new spells but it was ditched later in development, a shame too because I would have liked to have seen it, I think not only do we need magic back but we need a good use for it, just as long as it's not overpowered *cough, cough, FABLE, cough, cough, cough*.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
My two biggest wants are more creative dungeons, and a big, fun to explore overworld.

Other than that I want tougher, fun bosses
As for items, I really couldn't care less what specific items get put in as long as they have bombs arrows and a hookshot, I'd like a wide variety of items, more than SS and definitely more than ST

Other than these, I'm pretty open to whatever Nintendo wants to throw our way. Plus im tired and too lazy to think of more things i want

Warbad

Gotta love me!
Interesting question........
Hmmm, lets see, I would like for llia and all the other characters from TP to have a return. I just felt like I had a connection with them.(weird huh) Also I would like the n64 version of Beast Ganondorf. A boss with the same model, not like beast ganon from TP. I want that pig-with a sword in both hands type-like boss. I just think that version was AMAZING and GENIOUS DESIGNED.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
One thing I would like would be to travel to different places such as Hyrule, Termina, and etc. To be able to intertwine them and be able to control what happens with your decisions you make. To have a much wider variety of places to visit instead of just a couple of towns.

I like the Idea of being able to visit other realms, but I really like the idea of your actions bringing reward or consequence and affecting the people and the land, sort of like in Fable.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
I like the Idea of being able to visit other realms, but I really like the idea of your actions bringing reward or consequence and affecting the people and the land, sort of like in Fable.

Yeah I'd like some Fable elements in the Zelda series, but ever since Fable II they've done so much wrong you can't even forgive them.

My brother had Fable I loved it but I didn't hear a whole lot of good things about FableII it let down the fans, I would like to see a new sword in the next game something like biggorons sword but maybe magical in nature.

I stated this in another thread, but I would like to see more variation in combat and more ways to defeat enemies. While there was some attempt to change that in newer titles, I think a better effort there would help the series. I would also like to see magic come back to the forefront. I often see Zelda as a reflection of the times; in place of the magic that was in previous games, we're starting to see more of a presence of technology in the mythos as well. I don't see that as a negative, but I think that the series should return to its roots and remember the magic that drew us all in to begin with.

That is something else I wouldn't mind seeing technology, I would like to see the land of Hyrule in a mechanical age it would be interesting, it would be similar the tech in Skyward sword.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
the magic meter. As much as I liked certain technology-based items in SS and TP, i think we should have both magic and technology, since it seems that it`s only ever been one or the other. I also like closer relationships between characters, like Link and Zelda in SS.

I've got it magical technology, I think it would be cool for there to be a dungeon that is essentially a clock, it would be cool because certain areas and secrets would only be accessible at certain times, the rooms would be giant cogs/gears and the doors to different areas would match up at different times, there would be mechanisms such as pendulums and escapements that would pose as booby traps or obstacles, and of course some kind of sentient machines called time keepers, some are friends others foes.

that is what I would like to see.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to see the Magic Meter make a triumphant return in the next Zelda game. With a slew of items it could possibly make a use of, I don't see why not. I also want to see difficulty return to the series -- from TWW onwards Zelda games just haven't been challenging for me, let alone difficult. Both of these are crucial to my decision on the next two Zelda games, and even those beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom