• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Like to See in Skyloft?

Ahh yes like from Wind Waker! That would be fun. They've already stated that skyloft will be like clocktown, so I'm reeeeeaally hoping to see a lot of side quest material. Hide and seek is a perfect example. I might also enjoy another Anju-Kafei type side quest. Something that you really have to work for that pays off. We may even see a trade quest or two. We'll just have to see.

Tons of NPC interactions, a multitude of side-quests/missions, mini-games, and a well-done trade sequence or two.

?

:-)

I EXPECT a whole lot of sidequests and storyline material. But as for what I want to see? Lots of fun minigames!

I expect it not to be like Castle Town in TP, that centralize almost every NPC quest in the game. It must be rich with NPC interactions and Mini-games, but in a game that focus on exploring the world, a single town holding every 90% of interactive population of the world turn-off immensely the credibility of the world and immersion.

I expect at least 3 quite vivid proper villages/towns, some other small settlements. And at least one of the villages must be quite different, and rich themed like Dragon Roost in WW.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't really know. I mean, Skyloft is just one of the many islands in the sky, so it's probably gonna be a lot like Outset. Not much to do. (Although I do expect something important will be there. And possibly where the final battle will take place.)

Then again, it is a hub city, so... I don't know. I'll just wait and see on this one.

Last edited:
I don't think it'll be like the previous starting villages, this may be the starting and the main village/town in the game (not the biggest, but probably the one you're gonna visit most). Since it's going to be in the center of the hub world, it would be pretty and convenient. But again, I would like this to be a much more vivid and populated Zelda world than TP and OoT.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I'd say that it will be some combination of Outset and Clock Town; don't expect as many sidequests as Majora's Mask, but there will be some considerable substance compared to other starting towns.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm, I would hope there would be secrets you could unlock, things that you could change or customize, I'm not a fan of side quests or trading sequence, but I still think they add something to the NPC's, so I still hope they have a few. I like mini games, and I liked the market area in Twilight Princess, I thought that was cool with the minstrels and everything. Basically, I want it to be as immersive and detailed as possible. I'd like to see funny and memorable characters, and things that just stick with you.

bomb bowling (Bowling w/bombs)
Wild animal taming (Using the Whip)
Beetle fights (Last beetle flying wins)
Boxing (if the gloves could be used as an item)
Bird Races (I don't know how to explain this)
Running Races (Too hard to explain)
Sky diving Roulett (Last one to call their bird and survive wins)

and perhaps a Quidditch-ish games (like in Harry Potter but better and cool)

These are just a few mini-game ideas I have for SS

Edit: they'd be really cool if they were multiplayer minigames (Wi-Fi)

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I really just want to see a lot of stuff to be done, even before you start doing the quest. I want to be able to turn on the game for the first time and already have some mini games and sidequests to do...

I would like it to be a large city with different shops, important people that have back stories, minigames, and relevance to the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom