• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Like to See in a New SEGA Console?

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I personally would like to see motion controls and possibly even an app for apple devices that allows you to use it as a controller.

EDIT: If you don't want a new SEGA console, then don't reply.

Last edited:
If Sega did make a new console for some reason, I would like it to have a controller similar to the Dreamcast's, only with another analog stick. It would also have to have a reliable online service, preferably free like PSN, and last but not least, support from many third party companies.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I think it would be cool if Sega got back in the mix, but I don't see it happening especially even so now after their dilemma. But I would like to see something to the effect of motion controls if they decided to come back.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Sega back in console... Touchy subject for many gamers. My only true concern is that they wouldn't have enough popular first-party titles, but enough skirting around the question.

1. Low, LOW price point - Anywhere between $250 to $100. Sega's new console would not and should not have to be all that. They should first produce a decent console to gain back the trust of fans, but nobody would buy something from a company that hasn't made a console in years for over $250.

2. Online service - Doesn't have to be the best, but should be free. I'm not paying to play Space Marines or whatever games Sega makes now online.

3. Motion control - Yeah, I realize we are leaving that generation, but it is still a somewhat modern technology and going tablet like the Wii U would nullify point 1.

4. More first party games! - Sega, get some good franchises. Buy Crash Bandicoot or something, dying franchises that contain fans that you can do justice to! I was just on their website, they are currently advertising Total War Shogun, Yakuza, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops, Captain America, etc. ... I WOULDN'T BUY ANY OF THESE!!!

5. Sonic Adventure 3 - Fan dream... Deal with it.

I'd like to see a new Sega console, period. ^^
As dumb as the whole "Dreamcast 2" thing is, I kinda would love to see that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom