• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Would You Like to Be Changed or Added in Wind Waker HD

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
One its own, it's fine. But...with a boss--the 2nd to last boss no less...it just...feels wrong. It's not fighting music. It's "Let's play with the Skull Kid in the woods" music. This music just felt so inappropiate. It's like muting your TV during TP's Ganondorf battle while your little cousin plays the Elmo's World Theme Song. They just don't go together.

true. but it's still way more intense than the Elmo's World theme xD but at least the second time theme was a little more dramatic.

Some places are just a complete wast of space. they could easily make bomb isle and mother and child isles towns. Instead of just a guy with a bunch of stuff just sitting on an empty island. (if hes there it would make sense for him to actually be selling to someone and have a shop in a town.)

I remember when i played the Wind Waker the part where you can jump off the windmill onto the picto box shops balcony and go in the room with the treasure and stuff. They should put in more little quirks like that.

A in a "travel log" that includes things like distance sailed, chu chu's defeated, total enemies defeated, etc. etc.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Add extra dungeons, more side quests, and a few more items. The game was originally supposed to have two extra dungeons anyway, so I say add them. I'm not much for just giving it a graphical overhaul and slapping a 59 dollar price tag on it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hope that Nintendo is listening to what we talk about on here so they might actually do it.

The likelihood that Nintendo is reading some obscure message board like ZD is slim to none. I would love to entertain the thought, but I feel TWWHD is a solo-ride for Nintendo; no fan desires are factored in aside from what Nintendo themselves want. Still, wishful thinking. :)

R

Rayray

How about more warp points from cyclos so it doesnt take like 10 minutes to get from place to place :P besides that the game was pretty awesome:D Also another cool feature to have would be to swim under water and then instead of using the grap hook to get treasure you could like dive down to the bottom and get it and would be able to see like skeletons of dead animals or sunken ships :D

alot of mini islands did have secrets on them that would lead to other stuff but i agree with what you are saying that some islands were completly pointless :P

Last edited by a moderator:
How about more warp points from cyclos so it doesnt take like 10 minutes to get from place to place :P besides that the game was pretty awesome:D Also another cool feature to have would be to swim under water and then instead of using the grap hook to get treasure you could like dive down to the bottom and get it and would be able to see like skeletons of dead animals or sunken ships :D

alot of mini islands did have secrets on them that would lead to other stuff but i agree with what you are saying that some islands were completly pointless :P
The underwater part might not work because then you would be abl to see Hyrule castle underwater in the beggining of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom